December 9, 2022
iPhone Dev-Team Announces UltraSn0w Unlock

iPhone Dev-Team Announces UltraSn0w Unlock

Posted June 16, 2009 at 11:15pm · 45 comments · Add Comment
mingjian
mingjian - June 17, 2009 at 2:42am
i have 3G with firmware 2.30 and bootloader 5.09. so can i unlock that? there is also another problem that is my iphone is sim locked and ask me to give PUK code. i'm outside of US and from myanmar. so how can i unlock that. thanks help me.
Rob
Rob - June 17, 2009 at 5:29am
You will be able to unlock once you update to 3.0 and get ultrasnow on Fri. for the PUK code you need to put your sim in another phone, call tech support and have them give it to you. Also make sure PIN code is off and 3g is toggled off just to be safe
Bilal
Bilal - June 17, 2009 at 5:55am
i have 3G with v 2.2.1 or firmware 04.26 and bootloader 5.09. so can i unlock that? this ultrasn0w will unlock my iphone or not? plz reply must
sara
sara - June 17, 2009 at 6:57am
yea you can unlock it! :D
mingjian
mingjian - June 17, 2009 at 10:40am
really thanks a lot for ur reply!!! :)
Mubeen
Mubeen - June 17, 2009 at 2:35am
Will it unlock the iphone 3g with modem firmware 2.30.03 with the boot loader version 6.02?
I
I - June 17, 2009 at 10:04am
will you please be less obtuse! Damn. Read article, watch video, search internet. How the **** do you think any of us learned?!! For **** sake... get it
wen
wen - June 17, 2009 at 2:01am
upgraded my iphone 2G to 3.0. NOW its slide emergency.? how can i fix this?
tom
tom - June 17, 2009 at 2:20am
what you need to do if you want to be running th 3.0 on the 2g is uninstall itunes 8.2 if you have it running. install itunes 8.1 and downgrade to 2.0 firmware. then once thats done. use the quickpwnRC3 to unlock it with the bootloaders. once uve done tht, uninstall itunes 8.1 and reinstall itunes 8.2 and shift click "update" and choose the 3.0 firmware for the 2g iphone.
mingjian
mingjian - June 17, 2009 at 2:25am
sound good. but i have 3G with firmware 2.30 and bootloader 5.09. so can i unlock that? there is also another problem that is my iphone is sim locked and aske me to give PUK code. i'm outside of US and from myanmar. so how can i unlock that. thanks help me.
Rob
Rob - June 17, 2009 at 5:32am
Where are you getting 3.0 from, only install the official apple one, which isn't available yet. Wait till friday, your most likely stuck until then as I don't know if you can downgrade the bb on 3.0, and some have even reported that if you got certain 3.0 betas you might be really stuck. Hold your horses everyone.
jack
jack - June 17, 2009 at 1:40am
So I can unlock my 3G 16Gb 2.2.1 with 2.30.3, BL 5.09 ??? That will be awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! I spent whole day to search and work on it. That is best thing I v heard until now.
Rob
Rob - June 17, 2009 at 5:35am
Yes, but not until Friday for the unlock. Get the new quickpwn (pc) or pwnage (mac) after the dev team releases it tomorrow, grab the 3.0 OS from apple and update/jailbreak. Then on friday grab ultrasnow, run it and you're golden
Nick
Nick - June 17, 2009 at 12:24am
So is it safe to upgrade to 3.0 tomorrow, jailbreak, and then unlock? Or is there a special way I have to upgrade in order to unlock?
Laurence
Laurence - June 17, 2009 at 12:04am
so is it true that the jailbreak for 3.0 will be released tomorrow? im not talking about the unlock for 3.0 because we know it woll be released on friday.
Jason
Jason - June 16, 2009 at 11:53pm
I have a iPhone 2G... Can I just upgrade without having to unlock again or do I need to redo the entire jailbreaking process?
shadowlag
shadowlag - June 17, 2009 at 12:02am
just update if ur on 2g. If ur on 3g use ultra snow
wendell
wendell - June 17, 2009 at 1:57am
i update my 2g to 3.0 and i got a slide emergency screen. what will i do
random
random - June 17, 2009 at 10:22am
if you're not sure, then wait. Surely you knew enough to find the OS- how bout ya use some of dem thinkin skills. You're only a couple taps & clicks away from the answers...
hippo
hippo - June 16, 2009 at 11:43pm
When will QuickPwn for 3.0 jailbreak be officially released? I don't want to use those beta ones....
shadowlag
shadowlag - June 16, 2009 at 11:45pm
tommorow
byrd_Jr903
byrd_Jr903 - June 16, 2009 at 11:26pm
So is it safe to update to itunes 8.2?
shadowlag
shadowlag - June 16, 2009 at 11:32pm
yea its safe
shadowlag
shadowlag - June 16, 2009 at 11:19pm
First post again...
Hatorade
Hatorade - June 17, 2009 at 10:24am
insulting the firsties FTW!!! you schmuck. You know everyone hates you know. lol