21 Things To Try With Your New iPhone OS 3.0

21 Things To Try With Your New iPhone OS 3.0

Posted June 17, 2009 at 10:38pm by iClarified · 11 comments · Add Comment
futuregator15 - June 18, 2009 at 3:19pm
Nice list.I would agree to call up AT&T and bitch at them for not allowing MMS yet.
Sinead - June 18, 2009 at 5:45am
Listen to your songs in stereo - wirelessly! How do I do this???
doppelgriff - June 18, 2009 at 12:01am
What happened to sending files via bluetooth? I thought that was also supposed to be in this update?
Ivan - June 18, 2009 at 3:34am
I have just meant to ask that. What is with sending files over bluetooth?
Ramses - June 18, 2009 at 7:19am
apparently fanboys requested apple not to include it same as voice control and call recording beacuse .. you know it is everywhere illegal
cosmo - June 17, 2009 at 11:52pm
i got 1!! recieve a call!!!!!!!!! since i upgraded i havent recieved 1 call but i have plenty of voicemails >:[
Jason - June 17, 2009 at 11:47pm
I cant do any of those cause I cant jailbreak or unlock my fucken 2G iPhone yet from 2.2.1....
doppelgriff - June 17, 2009 at 11:53pm
How come I don't see anything about sending files via bluetooth? I thought that is already incorporated?
Anonymous.1-1 - June 17, 2009 at 10:52pm
seriously? this update is cool and all.. but .. they shouldve allowed the "VIDEO" function in IPHONE-3G. Iphone 3G[S] is just a speed improvement on everything in the phone. compass? why the fu*k would you need one? you have a MAPS APP* battery life? IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT THEY SAY.... ITS HOW MUCH YOU USE THE IPHONE. ( SAME WITH IPODS) - 3.0 for 3GS ... stupid. - 3.0 for 3G ... not worth it. - 2.2.1 for 3g... yes.. becuase we still have a jailbreak ! - 3.0 doesnt have one yet ( 17/5/2009 ) >> might be soon. (iphone 3G only) ** coding in 3GS is different **
Ricekake - June 17, 2009 at 11:03pm
Some of us don't have mms yet till summer
anonymous 1-1 - June 18, 2009 at 12:10am
Just pray to god that a 3.0GM JAILBREAK comes out (ASAP). miss my video-recording from 2.2.1 and the ibluetooth app. ( i think the FILE SHARING stuff is for GAMES AKA : PEER..2..PEER. (apple sucks with their updates, but QUICKPWN and Jailbreaks make the iphone worth it)
Prev 1 of 1 Next