iFinance 3 manages stocks, retrieves stock prices, monitors the performance of a portfolio and generates detailed information about profits and losses. If needed, iFinance can also display this data with informative charts.
The new "Budget" feature allows users to plan resources comfortably. Before going on a world cruise or refurbishing the kitchen, iFinance helps planning ahead what to spend on craftsmen, material, furniture and other expenses. And with iFinance 3's new and intuitive user interface, this is really easy.
Since starting the public beta cycle, iFinance 3 has been improved even more. iFinance 3 now supports new file formats as for example MT940 or files created with Quicken. Securing your files using password protection and encryption makes sure nobody else can access your data. iFinance 3 also sports new printing options. Whether you need your financial data exclusively on your Mac or on paper as well, iFinance just fits your needs.
What's new in iFinance 3?
* iFinance 3 has been rewritten from the ground up and is even faster and more reliable than iFinance 2
* The much improved User Interface comes with a new layout giving users quicker access to their relevant data. All important information is visible at a glance
* Let iFinance 3 display current stock prices and historical charts. iFinance will also calculate profits or losses of your purchased stocks
* Interactive and freely adjustable Charts illustrate your financal figures
* Manage your expenses with our new "Budgets" tool. Never spend more than you acutally planned for
* Password-protect your data
Other fixes and improvements:
* Group accounts, stocks, budgets and charts in folders
* iFinance 3 has been built on top of Apple's modern and powerful database technology "CoreData"
* Support for split transactions
* Let iFinance 3 assign categories to your data automatically
* Edit multiple transactions simultaneously
* Work with multiple currencies in one document
* Tag entries
* iFinance 3 retrieves exchange rates automatically
* Export CSV-Files
* Improved CSV-Import
* MT940 import
* .qif (Quicken) import
* Archive your database and create backups of your data
Pricing and Availability:
iFinance 3 is priced at $29 (USD). Updates from iFinance 1.x or 2.x or iFinance 3 Public Beta are free of charge.