Retina MacBook Pro Users Complain Anti-Reflective Display Coating is Wearing Off [Photos]

Francis Anthony - March 19, 2015 at 2:16pm
Just cancelled my order for a Macbook Pro Retina. Apple would not give me any guarantee that this problem has been resolved with the 2015 model. They just said not to touch the screenb with greasy fingers and that if it did happen, then the fault would be mine. That is not good enough.
Gladfucker - March 17, 2015 at 1:46pm
Hmmm, I have Mid 2012 MacBook Pro Retina (15") for 3 years without single problem. 50% of time MBPr is in closed clamshell mode and 50% in normal open mode. So far I've cleaned the screen up to 10 times with glass cleaner and always with a soft, lint-free cloth.
Luis Carvalho - March 17, 2015 at 11:11am
I had the same problema, but with less drastic effects. It's starting to be a inconvenient when I start to see a movie in dark places... My main problema is that I bought the macbook in US and now I'm in Brazil. In the US a new display is 699 US dollars!!! In my country is 1500 US dollars... That's sucks!
sadsad - March 17, 2015 at 10:59am
Made inCHINA!!!
YC Goh - March 17, 2015 at 10:12am
try to use your own semen when cleaning the retina display. it works!!
Master Bater - March 17, 2015 at 10:23am
You effin moron! Now my MBP retina is a mess!
Vee - March 17, 2015 at 6:54am
I’ve got a Retina MBP Mid 2014. Using it for 7 months and haven’t got any issue like the one reported. I hope not to face anything like.
VolkanD - March 17, 2015 at 6:09am
I faced also this problem and give to Apple Service. They replaced the screen free of charge
OurApple.7 - March 17, 2015 at 2:02am
Yeah, Mine is starting too.... Even if I cleaned it, It would show the same but lightly...
mattt - March 17, 2015 at 1:15am
I clean my screen every week (sometimes every other week) with 3rd party cheap products or windex. When stuff like this happens, I find a dry cloth and buff that out. Just looks like people don't know how to clean it correctly, or aren't adding a lot of pressure. (Retina, Mid 2012)
loser10q - March 17, 2015 at 6:40am
You do realize that windex eats up that layer right?
matttttt - March 17, 2015 at 2:58pm
Yes. The point is that while that happens to me, it's just a layer on the screen. I've yet to see this look extremely bad in person
Premium crapple - March 17, 2015 at 12:11am
Apple premium built at its best lol. You guys are fools Apple is crap now you guys complaining that people didnt use the correct cleaning solutions you guys are in a dream. You can use any kind of screen cleaner if your crapbook is crap it's crap stop coming up with excuses. You expensive notebook Its crap
YoloSwag240 - March 17, 2015 at 5:56am
Lol you must love being a big brave Internet troll bashing things you could never afford