October 4, 2022
 How to Jailbreak Your iPhone 6 Plus, 6, 5s, 5c, 5, 4s Using TaiG (Windows) [iOS 8.3]

Posted June 23, 2015 at 2:12pm · 74 comments · Add Comment
osmancurtis12
osmancurtis12 - May 10, 2022 at 11:36pm
Believe it or not Dr Amber has come to stay to do wonders with his spells. I overheard my co-worker telling his cousin how Dr Amber helped him get back his partner within 24 hours . I was amazed about what he said. I searched for this man called Dr Amber online and guess what... He had so many good reviews online about his work. I got in contact with him to win the lottery and he assured me that winning the lottery is not a problem but what do I intend doing with the winnings. I told him what I will do when I become a winner. Dr Amber prepared a spell and prayed for me for 3 days before he told me where to play the Lottery. I did as he instructed me with a positive mindset. To my greatest shock, I was announced the winner of $1,000 dollars everyday for life which is equivalent to a cash prize of $7,000,000 million dollars.. I have no words to thank Dr Amber but to share your good works to everyone that needs help. Visit: amberlottotemple.com or Email: amberlottotemple @yahoo . com
Candy+
Candy+ - May 16, 2017 at 2:14pm
Having emotional pain could really demoralize you. My spouse got really secretive with gargets and i needed to know what he was hidding so i got introduced to one of the best hackers in the game cyberphoneways atgmaildotcom....he helped me get into his gargets without him knowing which gained me enough evidence for divorce. I even tipped him for a job well done, kindness and good listening ear. Text: +1 321-406-7641
Best Hackers Empire
Best Hackers Empire - May 11, 2017 at 7:58am
Get any password from any email address.-- Cell phone hacking (whatsapp, viber, Line, wechat, etc.)? - Grades changes (institutes and universities) - Websites hacking, pentesting .-- Hacking courses and classes.??Our services are the best on the market and 100% Secure and discreet guaranteed.??Just write us and ask for your desired service :? OUR EMAIL ADDRESS: b.empire@hackermail.com
Cyber Hacking Wizard
Cyber Hacking Wizard - May 11, 2017 at 7:55am
CONTACT: hackingwizard@firemail.de To hack any website, email, mobile phone (calls, text message, bbm) Instagram), change your grade, examination hack, hackingwizard@firemail.de, contact hackingwizard@firemail.de, change your grade, examine hack, find your target's password (friend, wife, husband, boss, girlfriend or boyfriend) to know if they are cheating or not.
Cyber Hacking Wizard
Cyber Hacking Wizard - May 11, 2017 at 1:53am
Contact hackingwizard@firemail.de for all hacking exploit
johanna craig
johanna craig - March 21, 2017 at 9:06am
my name is Johanna I have been scammed too many times in the past that made me almost gave up in getting the information i needed to prove my ex husband wrong regarding the dead of our son in court, please don't be a victim, because it took me months to find a genuine hacker who helped me out and gave me the result have spent over $4000 to so many bad hackers online. Thank you Michael! The work you did on my ex husband’s iphone was amazing and unbelievable to me with what I saw! I had already given up then I went on facebook where I saw an advert from suzan adams about his job well done. Please everyone I don’t really want to talk much to say just that I promised to tell everyone about him that’s why am doing this. If you want to be happy and be free from all the lies from your husband and fake evil lovers you go and contact Lawson and see a good result bye. michael.l@hackermail.com +1646-652-6107
Mrs Medina Parker
Mrs Medina Parker - March 3, 2017 at 6:46pm
i went through some difficult times when i had been let down by everyone around me, i came across Jennifer killer's post on a blog where she talked about a hacker who helped her out a month ago called (MICHAEL LAWSON), its actually impossible to put in words how much of a Genius he is and also can't stop thanking him for helping me through my divorce case, and also my Nephews school grades. He is a Black-hat hacker and very capable of almost and everything, he is actually one of the best out there and also very good to understand what so ever you are going through, in my own case the money wasn't the problem and i can gladly say every money spent was so worth it. I have referred some of my close friends to MICHAEL and all have been immensely satisfied with the Top Notch hacking service MICHAEL LAWSON offers.To whoever is lucky enough to read this its a fresh start for me and i am only doing this for those genuine people out there who would want the services of a hacker please as i said before be careful how you speak to him his a master in his game. He can be contacted on his services email (michael.l@hackermail.com or +1 646-652-6107). do add my name Mrs Medina Parker. good luck to everyone and make sure you look for me on Facebook to thank me later.
Eghm
Eghm - February 25, 2017 at 9:46pm
Do you think your spouse is cheating on you? For all forms of hacking, contact- Email: Kelvin.Mitnick@hacker4hire.co.uk Website: www.hacker4hire.co.uk Satisfaction Guaranteed and prompt delivery on all of our services. We have a professional hacker suitable for all of your needs Your anonymity matters to us
Koitabashi
Koitabashi - October 31, 2016 at 5:03am
Yes, but only hackingwizard@firemail.de is legit. I'm not him advertising for myself as someone else, I'm legit a satisfied customer, he charged $1250 and shows a screenshot of the database after I paid $950 upfront payment. Then you pay the rest after I finishes the job
Khosa
Khosa - October 31, 2016 at 4:56am
This guy just hacked and UPGRADE my UNIVERSITY GRADES and other hack jobs, we are the specialist and our client’s satisfaction is our priority Clone your partners phone to check his/her sincerity, I recommend him if you need a hacker for hire guys. clarification:- b.empire@hackermail.com Add me on my Line Chat ID: tedwil