Facebook 3.0 Now Available for iPhone, iPod

Facebook 3.0 Now Available for iPhone, iPod

Posted August 27, 2009 at 8:47pm by iClarified · 10 comments · Add Comment
Merlin76 - August 31, 2009 at 3:20pm
All my contacts are 9 years old and their birthdays arenot clear...anyone with the same issue?
Patrick Conner - August 28, 2009 at 9:23pm
I dont know what is going on but when I down load it and installed it the menu is white and the icons are different.. Well the menu background is pansy white blue not the nice looking dark blue like is on this picture. Can someone tell me why.. OMG the app is ugly the color it is now. Even the email icon sucks..
babu - August 28, 2009 at 8:16am
i had to install facebook by finding facebook. it didn't show up in the updates tab. did that happened to anyone else??
yasmuhammedh - August 28, 2009 at 2:28pm
Just remove it from Springboard and reinstall it via app store..
Christian Gehrke - August 28, 2009 at 7:45am
I have a jailbroken phone and I am not on O2 so I have not upgraded to the 3.0 version of the iPhone yet. Deleted my facebook app to get the new and now can't get it back. This FB app only works with the 3.0 software. DOH!!! >.<
Brian - August 28, 2009 at 11:11am
Did you delete it off the computer, or just off the phone. If you do iphone backups it should be on your computer.
Alexandru Bogdan - August 28, 2009 at 3:26am
Very nice app but I need help about one thing. How can I see who's friends with the people in my friends list? I mean on the pc u can do that. Is it not included in this app as well???
Aboudi - August 27, 2009 at 10:10pm
I like the new facebook app so far. Well after 5 min... I found out that u can add websites and organize the icons by touching them for 3 seconds just like the way u do it wirh the iphone. Pretty cool.
Brian - August 27, 2009 at 8:56pm
It seem really slow to me, that was on 3g which is normally quick.
Brian - August 28, 2009 at 11:12am
I think it was just the first time it loaded each page, it seem ok now.
Prev 1 of 1 Next