October 3, 2022
Here Are the Full Release Notes for iOS 10

Here Are the Full Release Notes for iOS 10

Posted September 13, 2016 at 5:24pm · 7 comments · Add Comment
Paul
Paul - September 16, 2016 at 12:12pm
I have updated my 6s plus to iOS 10 but it keeps freezing. Hope it's corrected soon
Joe Bloggs
Joe Bloggs - September 15, 2016 at 4:55pm
Still no ability to expand/collapse email folders within the mail app, still can't believe that such a rudimentary functionality has been evidently missing since day one, it's as bad as the omission when the very first iPod was release with the simplistic ability to simply cut, copy and paste. Thankfully though when looking to file an opened email from the inbox, new functionality suggests which folder to move the current open email into, selecting 'other' still initially shows all folders with no +/- to expand/collapse. Just how many more revolutionary updates are we to wait? ... beyond disappointed, simply inept, just fix what needs fixing, instead of taking 'courage' to dick about with something that just works.
Jay Buckks
Jay Buckks - September 15, 2016 at 5:31pm
Then why don't you get what YOU want be jailbreaking!? Apple can't make every single feature that someone asks for especially if something better comes, but you have what you paid for that you can do what you want to it, ya know, having the COURAGE to at least try instead of falsely dicking over something like a tattle teller!
Secret agent
Secret agent - September 14, 2016 at 3:37am
I used beta for 2 days with a lot of complains not only battery issues . Today I used all day the official release and I am very concerned seeing that a lot of the beta problems are not addressed . So yes I do have rather quick battery drain . I believe based on the lift to wake up . My phone is lit in my pocket all the time ... Also the clock appears very large with some of the fonts not being able to be reduced ( they look grainy and not up to the resolution of the display ) . The new control center is not practical at all . You cannot slide up on the corner right to quick access your camera . I am supposed to receive my iPhone 7 Thursday I've been looking forward to it but to be honest I will change my 6s to 9.3.5 and hold on to it because I am pretty sure I will return the 7 after few days of use :(
Just me
Just me - September 13, 2016 at 9:03pm
My battery now uncharges itself rather quickly. Even when I plug in my cable it uncharges instead of charging. It's like some Adams family type of ish. I love everything about the update but I hate that I can't hide the predictive typing bar over the keyboard. Not only does it annoy me but makes me dizzy. Love love love love the way the new apple music looks. Finally!!! It's nicely organized and makes sense now.
Just me
Just me - September 13, 2016 at 9:05pm
Has anyone else had the issue with the battery after upgrading? I was soooooo looking forward to it but now I have this stupid issue. GRRRR
Really is just you
Really is just you - September 13, 2016 at 9:34pm
I actually reset after evey iOS update and it worked fine afterwards.