January 29, 2023
How to Fix Problems With The 1.1.3 Early Jailbreak

How to Fix Problems With The 1.1.3 Early Jailbreak

Posted January 26, 2008 at 7:25pm · 22 comments · Add Comment
Nora Bonosky
Nora Bonosky - February 3, 2008 at 4:00am
When I tried to add http://sleepers.net/iphonerepo to my sources in Installer, nothing shows up. There is no 1.1.3 tweaks category.
Mizboy
Mizboy - January 31, 2008 at 2:01am
I forgot to mention that I have a 1.1.1 that was upgraded to 1.1.2 via Oktoprep.
Mizboy
Mizboy - January 31, 2008 at 1:59am
I did all of the instructions and go to the point where I am to access Installer... when I clicked on it I opened up to a blank white screen. Then closes and goes back to my home page. Anybody have any ideas?
Charlie
Charlie - January 31, 2008 at 12:01am
Sorry...my bad, I just figured out what I was doing wrong...the directions are perfect.
Charlie
Charlie - January 30, 2008 at 6:06pm
I just tried to add http://sleepers.net/iphonerepo as an Installer source, then select the Category Tweaks (1.1.3). Then install Package 1.1.3 Mailfix. Unfortunately, the Catagory was/is not there!!! What has changed?
bully
bully - January 28, 2008 at 6:00am
I resolved myself : go in sound and choose another sound...done ! now works !
bully
bully - January 28, 2008 at 5:37am
My ringtones iphone down...even I install 1.1.3 fix ringtones , my iphone don”t ring...why ? what happen”t ?
Santana
Santana - January 27, 2008 at 3:51am
Google Maps locate feature did not function - Installing Navizon and running once should cause this feature to work permanently. Google Maps hybrid feature did not function - Installing Navizon and running once should cause this feature to work permanently.
iClarified
iClarified - January 27, 2008 at 3:00am
Thanks :)
Zyzzy
Zyzzy - January 27, 2008 at 1:12am
Email passwords will not save because of this jailbreak method. Check here for the discussion and solution: http://discussions.apple.com/thread.jspa?messageID=6445246 PS: In that source there are other fixes for 1.1.3