September 27, 2022
Microsoft Store Employees Dancing

Microsoft Store Employees Dancing

Posted November 17, 2009 at 11:57am · 17 comments · Add Comment
byronchurch
byronchurch - November 18, 2009 at 7:24pm
WoW Thats gota be embarrassing ! I thought it was pathetic when the apple employes applauded for the new iPhone owners ! Holy Crap * Who's in charge here ?
thebats
thebats - November 18, 2009 at 2:32pm
Thats just so dumb, I couldn't watch the whole video. i'm sure that dosen't happen in all the MS store its just the dumb ass managers idea to lure people in.
666
666 - November 18, 2009 at 2:16pm
they don't have anything to do in the store? for me it's ok, and is not about social levels... because here he have a lot of differents... And if you think you are better because an apple product... you really are wrong get a life.... ( but not from any store)
vix
vix - November 18, 2009 at 12:04pm
I feel like I'm at johnny rockets!
Joske
Joske - November 18, 2009 at 8:38am
it's funny, now microsoft is learning their monky's how to dance AND clap.
Cyber Mafia
Cyber Mafia - November 18, 2009 at 1:19am
Still Microsoft is Microsoft and Apple is Apple... look the market ratio.. Aplle have High Class customer and i agree but on another side its all about Microsoft. Low Class to Medium to High Every one use it and yes i know there dancing was porr.. but look in the market who rocks and look the ratio of MAC and MICROSOFT Now Microsoft Rock n Roll.. i am not against Apple and yes i m not hired by Microsoft..lol i am Freelancer Reverse Programmer who can exploit anything wether its Apple or Microsoft... we just need Enjoy Every Moment
Miguel
Miguel - November 17, 2009 at 11:46pm
RIDICULOUS!!!!!!
tm3369
tm3369 - November 17, 2009 at 4:14pm
Sad attempt to get the public to look inside.... fact of the matter is the store stayed empty!
Tom Vanimox
Tom Vanimox - November 17, 2009 at 8:20pm
Kinda makes you feel bad for microsoft, they try so hard yet apple continues to beat the fuck out of them lol
kline1
kline1 - November 17, 2009 at 1:56pm
Now this is gonna make me go run and go buy a PC.. ..... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....NOT
Naz
Naz - November 17, 2009 at 1:32pm
Actually that will me make me stay away from MS store LOL I am wondering how many man hours were lost preparing for this!