Today - Office for Mac version 16.20 brings you Dark Mode support on macOS Mojave, for Office 365 and Office 2019 customers, in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook!
And with v16.20 some customers will see our Ribbon Visual Refresh with new icons and styling in Office 365 for Mac, as we begin rolling out and getting your feedback! On macOS Mojave, the new icons adapt to Light and Dark Mode as well! #Office365
Special thanks to all the customers who've been providing feedback on Dark Mode and our Visual Refresh in Office Insiders! #OfficeInsiders
The update also introduces the ability to use the Apple Continuity Camera to insert a photo from your iPhone into a PowerPoint slide and it adds several new features to Outlook, including:
● Share your calendar: Share your calendar with family, friends, and colleagues. Open calendars shared with you in Mac, PC, or cloud versions of Outlook.
● Turn Off Forwarding for a Meeting: Prevent attendees from forwarding your meetings to others.
● Use Teams to Connect to your Meetings: Work with remote teams? Use Teams in Outlook to schedule and join online meetings.
● See who's coming to the meeting: Click any meeting or event in your calendar to see who plans to be there.
● View three time zones: Need to schedule a meeting across time zones? Add multiple time zones to your calendar to easily see everyone's availability and pick a time that works for all.
Check out the dark mode screenshots below and hit the link to learn more about the update.
Read More [via @derek_snook]