November 28, 2022
Cydia Packager Looks To Replace Installer.app

Cydia Packager Looks To Replace Installer.app

Posted February 28, 2008 at 8:15pm · 21 comments · Add Comment
エルメス バーキン30
エルメス バーキン30 - October 9, 2017 at 9:58am
ショップという対応では無く 事務的な感じを受けました。商品も 午前中に注文しているのに 店舗受付~発送と時間がかかり 商品が届いたのも翌々日と 同じ日に別のショップで午後に注文したショップなのに 翌日には商品が届いたと 印象は遅いな。と感じてしまいました。すみません。。ただ 商品に関しては 安心して購入できそうかな。。と云う感じはあるので 機会が有ったら また利用させて頂こうかな。。と思っています。 ★ルイヴィトン★ヴェルニ★ポシェット・クレ★小銭入兼用キーケース★M90348★ 小銭入れ兼用キーケース この形は大好きで 大きさは スイカも入り多目的に使用出来ます。 私は これで 3つめ。。今回購入を決めたのは 廃番と新品で有る事が理由ですが、お値段も納得の価格。届くまでまでは 本物?新品?大丈夫?と不安はあったものの 梱包も丁寧に商品状態も良かったので安心しました。ありがとうございます。
drew
drew - August 15, 2008 at 2:30am
um..this is a wierd question but does cydia like violate apple's copyright laws? just to know
Tara
Tara - July 31, 2008 at 8:39am
I have iphone 2G with 1.1.4 firmware. I installed cydia. Had problems. Then I restored back the phone back to 1.1.4 using in DFU mode and itunes 7.6, it first appeared that everything was back to normal. Later I discovered that the HOME button on iphone will not turn the phone ON after about a minute or so. I can still use SLEEP button to turn the phone ON/OFF. I am upset at myself for using CYDIA once. It appears that cydia has caused some problem. I am not a tachie and I am sorry to write this information. CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME HOW I CAN RESTORE MY PHONE BACK TO NORMAL?
Tara
Tara - July 29, 2008 at 6:00pm
How to Removal Cydia: I have iphone 2G with 1.1.4 firmware. I installed Cydia and all sorts of problems (the screen will light up occassionally, Home button will not work and some others) started. After hours of work I could not figure out how to ger rid off Cydia. At last, I restored my phone using itunes and then unlocked and jailbroke my phone using Ziphone 3.0. Please beware not to upgrade your phone to firmware 2.0 if you want to use Ziphone to unlock and jailbreak it Now everything is back to normal. If somebody have a better idea how to remove Cydia after installing it on your phone then please post. Thanks.
ricardo covarrubias
ricardo covarrubias - June 25, 2008 at 10:47am
pleaaasee some one explain how to remove this horrible app from the iphone (CYDIA ) i don's see any answer here please, if any one now's how to do it send me an e mail....... thanks ( covawing@hotmail.com)
Sand3004
Sand3004 - March 28, 2008 at 2:00pm
iclarified:please help, i want to uninstall cydia!!
sandric3004
sandric3004 - March 24, 2008 at 4:46pm
How do i get rid of this thing?!?!?i cant uninstall it!!!!!
Steve anderson
Steve anderson - March 1, 2008 at 4:47am
iclarified how do I remove this from iPhone removed all units I could but the rest says use apt- get were do I get that from isketches on old installer won't upgrade because of this new installer being on wish I had not put it on now
Shivanand
Shivanand - February 29, 2008 at 9:41am
Installed this app with no problem. It works great and kicks installer's arse! Open Source FTW!
bezman
bezman - February 29, 2008 at 9:00am
how is this conflicting with installer, i have it on a 1.1.4 with installer and both are working perfectly.. on another note, that screen shot is mine :P glad to see it and bmobile (trinidad) on the intraweb (lol) :D