Apple HomeKit technology provides an easy, secure way to control lights and more from your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. Free “Leviton Decora Smart Home” app provides advanced lighting control settings including fade rate, minimum/maximum brightness, LED response activity, bulb type selection and more. Engineered to work with sensitive, low-wattage bulbs, ensuring “off means off”. It uses the latest generation of Leviton’s technology for smart lighting control for a single LED bulb in a hallway or a strand of holiday lights, ensuring LEDs do not glow when off. Rated for LED and CFL technologies up to 600 Watts with support for legacy incandescent lighting loads up to 1800 Watts. 120V, 60Hz, neutral required. DH15S is for use with HomeKit installations and utilizes the Apple TV for scheduling and remote access capabilities. If creating a comprehensive smart home via hub like Samsung SmartThings, Leviton recommends the DZ15S. If you do not wish to use a hub but still desire voice controls and select third-party device integration, Leviton recommends the DW15S.
● Decora Smart Home app provides control over connected lights - turn on/off your lights individually or turn on/off entire room at once.
● Use Siri on your iPhone or iPad to turn lights on/off with just your voice
● Rated for 600W LED/CFL, 1800W incandescent bulbs and single pole or three way compatible
● White and light almond paddle faces included, wall plate and other colors sold separately
● Multi-location achieved using DD0SR-1Z (coordinating) or DD0SR-DLZ (matching with LED indicator)
● NOTE: Check User Manual in Technical Specification before use. This item is compatible with the Homekit protocol, not Wi-Fi.
Price: $60.70 $60.70