RIM's Angered Response to Apple

RIM's Angered Response to Apple

Posted July 17, 2010 at 3:03am by iClarified · 36 comments · Add Comment
me - July 18, 2010 at 1:42pm
im apple zombie but i think steve screwed this time and RIM is totally right in this case, it is true that if u don't like it don't buy it, and if u bought it return it same thing tmobile told my cousin when he had prob with nexus 3g problem. but they shouldn't have demoed other phones with signal droppage.
Steven S. Reed - July 18, 2010 at 2:34am
My BB only drop from 4 bars to 2 when I pick it up and hold in any way. of course my iPhone 4 does not drop at all unless I touch the lower left corner when it's not in it's bumper case (which is pretty much never...)
Jethro - July 18, 2010 at 1:35am
Apple would be such a good company if they'd (particularly Steve Jobs) just take responsibility for their actions!
jose - July 17, 2010 at 7:40pm
http://discussions.apple.com/thread.jspa?threadID=2471090&tstart=0&start=0 please help us to fight against apple... they cant do this stuff to his loved customers...
ThisIsHELL calling - July 17, 2010 at 7:34pm
I wish that Jobs didn't beat his disease. Imagine how nice the world would be if he passed away: All of the Jobs zombies would be lost and eventually start a religion with him as the saviour We wouldn't have Cupertino cops breaking down doors of regular people who offend Apple We can resolve that WallStreet debacle where Jobs and his cronies committed fraud and should have gone to jail We would have viewed a response from a humbled Apple CEO admitting fault and fixing the problem. rather than a first grader saying, "they did it too!!" We would stop receiving lies from Jobs like back when he claimed the Motorola processor was faster than Intel's. Then suddenly when the switch is made to Intel, you market your computers as being 3x faster that previous Macs. Never admitting you lied when everyone else was calling you out. Admitting to the failure when the iMacs were released in 2007, of the condensation that was occurring behind the screen glass. there were many unhappy customers but they wouldn't speak up because the owners would say, "But my Apple is so great"........ I literally witnessed on moron who had so many problems with his iMac, I got him to admit to so many shortcomings and yet he walked away saying, "But my Apple is so great".. I'm never going to forget this. It is a perfect example of a moronic society we live in. Almost exactly like the Christians who don't see the facts and turn words around claiming that their misdirections and fantasies are "truth". I'm going back into my hole
Heaven Can Wait - July 17, 2010 at 9:20pm
Holy crap! Somebody forgot to take his medicine ...
Jethro - July 18, 2010 at 1:39am
Wow, that's WAY overboard! I would never wish Jobs ill and I'm glad he beat his disease. But he does need to get his head on straight!
A. - July 17, 2010 at 4:34pm
It's simple....if you don't like the phone, don't buy it. If you bought it & don't like it, return it. That simple people! It's like buying anything else in this world. Not a new concept.
Byron D Church - July 17, 2010 at 3:41pm
So I'm Hearing a lot of hot air but still no one has answered my question . Which specific statement by Steve Jobs is inaccurate or misleading ?
Fanboys are annoying - July 17, 2010 at 11:55am
Lol you apple fanboys need to stfu, because your fucking idiots. I like the iPhone 4, but RIM is right. There's never been a problem with any phone like the iPhone 4 has
wittybob - July 17, 2010 at 12:21pm
No problem with my i4. Steve just CALLED OUT ALL THE OTHER PHONES. If you want better reception, use a whip antenna.
Jasmer - July 17, 2010 at 4:59pm
Wrong
John - July 17, 2010 at 11:37am
I have NEVER seen anyone using a Blackberry phone without a case. It just happens to be a butt-ugly case that you cannot remove. So you need a case with an iPhone; Big Deal! At least you get some choice in what the case looks like.
islandboy - July 17, 2010 at 10:08am
As a person who own both a BB 9700 AND an iPhone (I'm not an Apple zombie like most of you), I can say that I have owned my 9700 from the beginning of the year and have had ZERO dropped calls no matter how or where I hold my phone. Apple simply needs to take responsibility for their f*ck up, simple as that. If it was a problem with ALL iPhones, then this issue would have been addressed from a long time ago, its obvious a design flaw and Steve just needs to own up to it and STFU about blaming everyone else. Do you see Motorola, HTC, Nokia or RIM having press conferences about antenna issues? I didn't think so. Too bad some of you are too far up Steve's ass to accept the fact that they messed up smh at you people
wittybob - July 17, 2010 at 12:41pm
It's the Carrier (ATT) that is most at fault. No one is owning up to that.
both4me - July 17, 2010 at 7:20pm
It's not AT&T to blame. I have a BB Curve for business and an iPhone for personal. I've had various versoins of both phones for around 4 yrs now. Both have always been on AT&T. BB beats iphone on battery life...hands down. BB beats iphone on texting and emailing...hands down. BB beats iphone on overall phone capabilities (speed dial, sound quality, speakerphone). BB doesn't drop calls as easily as the iphone, especially iphone 4. iPhone is funner via all the available apps iPhone is slicker looking iPhone does more via available apps If I were forced to keep only one, I would lean towards the iphone simply because of the apps. If BB had the same apps and a larger screen, I'd go with the Blackberry. I can't give up my blackberry keyboard for any touchscreen. With the BB, I can drive with one hand and text with the BB(I know im not supposed to do that, but YOU ALL do it also). It's literally impossible on the iphone. Apple F*d up and it's typical that Steve Jobs doesn't take responsibility for his egotistical messup. Tell me, who would you rather hire as your employee? A person who throws everybody under the bus when they F up? OR A person who admits he did wrong and commits to doing better next time? Pretty simple, Apple Zombies. Eventually you'll get tired of Jobs' weener being up your a** and when that happens, suddenly you'll notice all the crap you've been intentionally ignoring.
Prev 1 of 2 Next