iPhone Dev-Team is Adding iPhone 4 Unlock to UltraSn0w

iPhone Dev-Team is Adding iPhone 4 Unlock to UltraSn0w

SOUTH AFRICA - July 19, 2010 at 7:30am
While we wait for a JB and Unlock.... ANYONE ENJOYED THE WORLD CUP in SOUTH AFRICA?
Kevin Edwards - July 19, 2010 at 12:39am
People need to understand what it means to have a jailbroken or unlocked iPhone. When you go this route, you should understand that it means you won\'t be able to upgrade your OS until *sometime* after jailbreaking and unlocking tools are released. With a full X.0 release, this has historically been much longer. There are many things for developers to \"get right\" as well as implications for the timing of the release. If you think you can do a better job, go for it. But these guys are unbelievably talented and we all owe them big time for their efforts. Calm down and wait, or don\'t jailbreak/unlock at all, but you need to realize that you will forever have to choose between upgrading as soon as an update is available and waiting for the new jailbreaking and unlocking tools.
Nobody - July 18, 2010 at 11:05pm
I shocked at all the dumb people on here. Stfu and wait for it damn.
Migs95 - July 18, 2010 at 10:43pm
We want the jailbreak/unlock! Please tell us when is the official release
South Africa - July 18, 2010 at 9:22pm
This is making me jus damn sick. The DevTeam was to release a unlock / JB back with 3.1.3, Then they said wait for 4.0 then, wait for an update, 4.0.1 now they saying wait for 4.1 !!! WHEN IS THIS GOING TO STOP - at 5.0? Its like waiting for the latest technology - I never get it cos you keep waiting and waiting. DevTeam we appreciate the efforts but I don\'t think you guys can keep up with Apple much longer. I for one am seriously thinking about loosing my JB once and for all without the hassles. The only problem is that here in South Africa iPhones are damn expensive - but its with it if we have to keep waiting and depending on the DEV TEAM. Apple is gaining ground fast on you guys. I still have a 3GS with 3.1.3 with new bootrom waiting, in the meantime I have to use my old 2G. My next iPhone will surely be legit without the JB - sorry you lost me and the support - GOOD LUCK IN THE FUTURE.
Jaylou180 - July 18, 2010 at 9:58pm
Jailbreak you 3GS on 3.1.3 with new bootrom with sprit. It\'s been out for a while now.
Kev - July 18, 2010 at 11:50pm
Just stfu and wait, they work on this for free, if you don\'t want to wait, just try to do it yourself.
Uisugly - July 19, 2010 at 1:28am
I\'ve got a jailbreak/unlock for you South Africa. Connect your iPhone to the latest version of iTunes. While connected stick the iPhone up your A$$ for about 10 seconds. After 10 seconds it should be jailbroken and unlocked. If that doesn\'t work then wait for the Dev Team to release the jailbreak.
South Africa - July 19, 2010 at 3:16am
LOL - I love the way you guys jump down peoples throats. Yeah of cos im gonna wait dumbasses - we all make money from this, how? by downloading cracked apps or by unlocking other peoples phones and charge for it. Just to pass the time you write a shitass comment and watch peoples funny replies - hehe. Anyway hope you all enjoyed the fucked up world cup in our pissass country? Wow to Spain. The South African team cant play soccer for shit. Those Vuvuzela\'s were the worst bee buzzing shit SA invented. Any whoo to the DevTeam for making it possible for us South Aficans to have iPhones in the first place. To the bashers ..... FUCK YOU TOO.
InzaneMonkey - July 19, 2010 at 3:27am
HAHAHA!!.... You guys are so FUNNY!!!.... If i wanna keep reading these posts i\'m gonna have to wear diapers as i piss/shit my pants laughing!!!! Keep it up!
Dev - July 19, 2010 at 3:32am
Oh no..... we lost the support of some complaining little prick in South Africa, whatever will we do!! LOL.... It takes a real fool to complain about something that\'s free, it takes a bigger fool to think we actually care. Go fuck yourself, try doing it yourself. Yeah.... that\'s what I thought. Stupid.
South Africa - July 19, 2010 at 4:20am
@DEV: did u actually read my reply cock!! It takes a real fool to comment without reading the replies, next time keep your mouth closed so that you dont have to show us what a fool you are. @INSANEMONKEY: Yeah I know, its really funny with the posts here. Its so easy to piss off little pricks - I love putting up posts just to piss the little pricks off. @Uisugly: Please dont tell us what you do with your iPhone, its gross. If you enjoy \"pushing mud back\" with your iPhone thats fine, we know your type. @Kev: I actually would if I could do it myself - we all would - but I\'d rather keep making money than working on a iPhone unlock and realeasing free to idiots like you. @ Anyone reading this: keep the comments alive people -- iClarified just gets more and more popular. Hope DevTeam reads these comments and not fake ass MuscleNerds... Laters, as we say here in South Africa - SHUPADOOLA
jangor - July 19, 2010 at 4:47am
Hello, i have read your coments and think you are still looking foe jailbreaking and unlocking the iPhone 3G 3.1.3 firmware with the newest baseband . I have still the iPhone 3G and has upgraded with the dev team realese to 4.0 . Than i was so angry about the bad performance and was looking to downgrade it again to 3.1.3 . Than i jailbreak it and also has unlocked the 3.1.3 . I made a test with another sim card of another carrier and it works ! So if you look for jailbraking and unlocking the 3.1.3 on iPhone 3G, so let me know . Jan
South Africa - July 19, 2010 at 7:28am
Jan, yes thanks.... I have a 3GS with iOS4 on it and id prefer to use that instead of 3.1.3. Ill hang in there for the unlock instead and conttinue to use my 2G iphone untill a unlock comes out. BTW - i actually hardly use the iphone since i got my Ipad as well, so no bug hurry. - thanks bud
Marian - July 19, 2010 at 11:00am
Are you FCKING STUPID?? with don\'t you loose your iphone in you as. and buy a Droid Phone. Because of morons like you this guys one day just give up!
South Africa - July 19, 2010 at 2:08pm
@Marian : What the hell are you saying? LMFAO
InzaneMonkey - July 19, 2010 at 7:16pm
@South Africa Can\'t you read?? In other words @Marian said... stick your iphone up your a$$, leave it there and get yourself an android instead. Because of morons like you the Dev Team will give up some day! They need constructive feedback and support, not crying faggots like you....
iPwn - July 18, 2010 at 7:14pm
This is rediculous. Why soooo long for jailbreak/unlock? 1st guy who jailbreak his iPhone4(the news was posted here, and hes not GeoHot an not from Dev-Team) did it like 2-3 days after iPhone released. GeoHot been AFK since iPhone4 release and return on week 3 and got his jailbreak in 1 day after he return from hack conference or wherever. Looks like every1 got their jailbreak. 4.0.1 already released but still no JB for 4.0? Who cares about unlock? iPhone4 is not for t-mobile on USA. they dont have 3G. When will JB released?
iunlock - July 18, 2010 at 7:25pm
Very true. I don\'t know why someone would want an unlocked iphone4 on T-Mobile and be stuck on the slow EDGE! It\'s totally not worth it. Just get the Samsung Vibrant from T-Mobile. Much better phone. iPhone4 is using the same processor made by Samsung as the Vibrant. iPhone 4 is practically made by Samsung and LG. Most don\'t know that. The SAMOLED screen on the Vibrant (Galaxy S) is best in class. Plus with the Froyo 2.2 coming out soon....it\'ll stomp on the iPhone 4 both hardware and software.
uidiot - July 19, 2010 at 2:44am
You an idiot, he\'s plannetbeing, def part of the dev team, he\'s the one that put android on iphone. know you stuff.. dumbazz.. as for why iphone on tmobile. well why dont you buy a chinese fake phone and put tmobile ont it and not using iphone..stfu idiot.. iphone is more than a phone to make phone call..you dumbazz. it\'s powerful machine..give it an appreciation..dev team worked hard for all the open source.. you takers..have ever donated..probability not.. so stfu and wait in line or sign up for atnt and use their 3g network.. to make calls..i hate these dumbazz..can\'t wait for other hard work..brillinate work to liberate the true potential of the technology..
Axgof2 - July 18, 2010 at 7:00pm
I\'m actually in shock that people ate listening to that fake @musclenerd_ probably the same knob behind ultrasn0wca etc....
smash - July 19, 2010 at 12:34am
Exactly, there\'s no way they will wait for 4.1 ..they\'re not that stupid, then we could wait for 4.2 ...
bill - July 18, 2010 at 6:56pm
Their are still some ppl like me who have iphone 3gs with 4.0 with old bootroom who jailbreak with spirit and cant jailbreak now. Devteam or someone need to think about us also. They are moving ahead to iphone 4 and leaving behind ppl who are stuck in problem. Please someone help us.
iName - July 18, 2010 at 5:54pm
the jailbreak isnt going to e released until 4.1 is released? great i\'ll just kill my now.
iunlock - July 18, 2010 at 6:02pm
Bro, before you do that, go look into the new T-Mobile Vibrant (which is the Galaxy S)...in my opinion it\'s better than the iphone4. The iPhone4 is practically made by Samsung and LG. Same CPU as the Galaxy S, uses Samsung circuit boards, memory, LG screen etc... I have the Vibrant and love it. The SAMOLED screen is by far the best. Period. Removable battery + removable miniSD card...can\'t go wrong. Super slim...Super fast...the touch response is fantastic. PLUS! Even if the iphone4 is unlockable, do you really want to be stuck on Edge speeds when you\'re paying for 3G? LOL....that\'s totally S$!tty if you ask me. BTW T-Mobiles HSDPA+ will be out next week so you\'ll be hitting 2-4MBps download speeds with the Vibrant. T-Mobile has the fastest data network now...notice how Sprint and AT&T no longer claim that they have the fastest network? Because they no longer do. They pulled it off of all their commercials...pay attention..the game has changed. TM has the throne. So IMO....F#$K ATT. LOL...and F%$K Edge speeds....
iPwn - July 18, 2010 at 7:04pm
Wrong! when i unlock iphone4 and swtch to t-mobile, i will use $5 T-zone and not smartphone package.
iunlock - July 18, 2010 at 7:22pm
So you\'ll still be stuck on EDGE! HAHAHAHAHA....dude I don\'t know how you can live with that death trap...You\'ll age 50 years before something loads...EDGE SUCKS! More power to you if you can live with that but I sure can\'t.... I bet most don\'t even realize that they can\'t get anything faster than EDGE....thinking they\'ll be on 3G.....NOT!
John - July 18, 2010 at 8:03pm
iunlock, you are annoying man, give it up with your dumb samsung phone and tmobile 3g, if I needed to look something up with speed I\'ll hop on my computer and get on my DSL. Nothing will ever compare to the iphone, why in the hell are you even this site if you are smashing the iphone anyways, get back to the fries they are burning.
iunlock - July 18, 2010 at 8:31pm
@John, whatever dude. I\'m just pointing out a fact. I don\'t dislike the iPhone like your assuming. If it was unlocked and magically could have 3G on T-Mobile I\'d be all over it. Go ahead and hop on your little DSL computer LOL...T-Mobiles HSDPA+ on a phone will have faster internet than your little DSL. I hope for the best for the outcome of the iPhone4, but nothing having 3G just sucks. Don\'t be in denial Mr. Edge.
iunlock - July 18, 2010 at 8:33pm
typo, I meant, \"Not having 3G just sucks...\"
John - July 18, 2010 at 8:47pm
Denial about what? That I pay $6 a month for my tzones, nothing to deny there. $30 a month for internet just isn\'t for me dooshe bag. I just don\'t see the point to have this high speed internet on a tiny ass screen. Hop on over to your awesome samsung forums, no one really gives a shit about what you think or your completely worthless opinions haha
iunlock - July 18, 2010 at 9:02pm
Obviously you fit in the category of those who are behind times and totally missing the purpose of smartphones. Why don\'t you F#%K yourself and get a 10 year old flip phone with a non-color lcd because that\'s what you need fag. To help, I think it one was the Nokia 5290? Have fun in your dinosaur cave.
Eatshit - July 18, 2010 at 9:32pm
@iunlock: eat a big hairy ball sack you dooshe bag, you are probably some 35 year old who lives at home with mommy and daddy and they pay your phone bill. Go F*** yourself to your mothers picture like you did this morning homo, and stop fingering your ass.
Iunlock - July 18, 2010 at 11:04pm
Haha truth about edge hurts doesnt it biatchesss! I never said I disliked the iphone, just the fact of not having anything fas.ter than pathetic edge, hahahaha loser.
iunlock - July 18, 2010 at 5:41pm
FOR T-MOBILE USERS YOU WILL STILL BE STUCK ON THE DEADLY SLOW \"EDGE!\" .....RIGHT? DUE TO THE HARDWARE OF IT BEING MADE FOR ATT, T-MOBILE USERS ARE STILL S.O.L., TO WHEN WANTING TO USE 3G....
STFU - July 19, 2010 at 7:07am
STFU you dick, no one cares! With a name like that you don\'t half hate the damn thing.