Microsoft Says, 'Macs Might Spoil Your Fun'

Microsoft Says, 'Macs Might Spoil Your Fun'

Posted August 9, 2010 at 3:41pm by iClarified · 29 comments · Add Comment
AbduHamama - August 11, 2010 at 6:52am
oh and one more thing if blu-ray is so hard to add in a mac why don't they just put it in the 27-inch imac and the mac pro if that's the only problem people have in there macs.
AbduHamama - August 11, 2010 at 6:47am
not everything is perfect all computers have there advantages and dis-advantages just like how PC's are sometimes not stable and haw macs really need an app like onyx or cocktail to clean them after like a month or 2 of using and how macs don't have a wide list of apps like windows but best of all macs don't have a real working virus like how windows does that's why I'm happy with my mac
Oppermafkees - August 10, 2010 at 12:10pm
lol! i like this on on the site most: Working Hard PCs are always ready, willing, and—most importantly—able to get down to business. sure thing! my windows just stopped booting after being off for 4 days, just like that poof not booting anymore :P yeah always ready my *ss
JDavila - August 10, 2010 at 11:33am
I have no comments other than: The only thing my Mac doesn't do is play Blu-Rays.
Miquel - August 10, 2010 at 10:26am
A whole new list of lies and misinformation about Apple products from Microsoft. GOODIE, I get to enjoy the never ended joy of correcting people who would rather believe marketing and propaganda than facts.
boreddrummer - August 10, 2010 at 8:47am
quite a few mac fanboys here (unsuprisingly of course), myself, i love my mac, but i always primarily use my PC, and that won't change, for certain tasks it can be particularly powerful (hence why it's so popular within say the media industry) and for general ease/fun of use the mac is great, but it just has too many limitations, and the software avaliable just can't compare to windows, plus the prices are ridiculous let's be honest. Besides frankly i don't know where the derogatory comments about windows come from, W7 has been pretty well put together and functions nicely, not like we're still using vista.
ffatop - August 10, 2010 at 8:38am
Pc is the worst ever I see. I spend most of my time with PC finally I found MAC and I throw way my PC life and begin with MAC So PC is rubbish
Digihead - August 10, 2010 at 8:03am
WOW! Had a very good laugh! :D with approach to things like this - windows is doomed! :D ok, may be not this and next year, but it's going down there!
vterm - August 10, 2010 at 4:50am
Obviously, the guys responsible for this campaign (Ad Agency or even Microsoft) don't have the faintest idea of what they're talking about!!!! Either that, or coke blew away every useful brain cell they had!
Serg - August 9, 2010 at 8:26pm
I used PC for years until I bought my MacBook Pro, yes it was a bit pricy but I must say I will not buy a PC computer no more. I'M NOT TOO RICH TO BUY CHEAP STUFF!
Prev 1 of 2 Next