September 30, 2022
Blogger Unofficially Beats World Texting Record With iPhone 4 [Video]

Blogger Unofficially Beats World Texting Record With iPhone 4 [Video]

Posted August 24, 2010 at 7:29pm · 15 comments · Add Comment
PWNZONR
PWNZONR - August 25, 2010 at 12:35pm
"in unrelated news Brian still maintains his solid virginity"_BW
Joe Cole
Joe Cole - August 25, 2010 at 1:00am
I had a girlfriend from the Midwest who was also 'Sweet' but she couldn't type as this 'Sweet'. Sweet :/
WTF
WTF - August 24, 2010 at 10:31pm
Wow, quality journalism at its best ....... Timewaster unofficially beats an unofficial record!. And you muppets are impressed
Brian
Brian - August 24, 2010 at 10:41pm
What a douche. It's not about the time. It's about showing people that the keyboard in iOS isn't shitty like everyone says. Get the fuck out if you don't like what you see.
WTF
WTF - August 25, 2010 at 12:09am
Wow ... "shit & fuck" your parents must be so proud of your literary skills. Well, the one you know, at least. Those of us that use the keyboard for productive purposes are aware of its benefits and drawbacks. As for the level of user that need pointless endeavours like this to justify its usefulness, they will need to evolve to having opposing thumbs to make use of it.
Asswipe
Asswipe - August 25, 2010 at 3:00am
Dude! Seriously? Your an idiot! Brian never once mentioned "shit" he used the word "shitty"... You are a fucking retarded window licking asshole that was proved wrong! This site is not about "world news" Its about Mac & IPhone journalism, wether its software hacks or speed typing the IOS! So kiss my dick and FUCK OFF! Also Brian's parents are very proud they didn't have an prick of a child, they wish they aborted when you were 3 years old!
WTF
WTF - August 25, 2010 at 3:45am
I'm amazed, what troll cave did you climb out of? Firstly, who mentioned "world news"?, I'm well aware what this site is about, i'ts exactly why I like to visit it. My post was meant to point out out that sometimes the articles are desperate and poor in their attempts to praise Apple and their products. If anyone needs to get "serious" i'ts mental illness sufferers like yourself who take the slightest bit of criticism way beyond its context. Finaly, with your anger issues and your apparent obsession with your genitals I suggest you get some therapy as I have no interest in kissing your little dick. Oh, I almost forgot. There were two references to "shit" in Brians post. In case you are confused as to what a "douche bag" is.
Carl
Carl - August 25, 2010 at 7:06am
Ummm... I don't think douchebags have anything to do with shit=/
Brian
Brian - August 25, 2010 at 2:18pm
What the hell is your problem? Now you're talking about my parents? You have some serious issue.
WTF
WTF - August 25, 2010 at 5:01pm
Hi Carl, the term "douche bag" is another name for an enema. Used for flushing the colon, hence the relationship to shit.
iPhone is da best
iPhone is da best - August 24, 2010 at 8:07pm
This confirm that the iphone is da best iphonings in the whole world.
Brian
Brian - August 24, 2010 at 7:42pm
No, nobody will beat my time ;).
rod
rod - August 24, 2010 at 7:50pm
Lol, GJ Brian!
Mark W
Mark W - August 24, 2010 at 9:27pm
That was outrageous. Quickest typing I've ever seen on a phone!
iceblu121
iceblu121 - August 24, 2010 at 9:28pm
amazing god damn! crap man i thought i was fast they say the only thing that u can type faster on is a real computer keyboard and thats about it anything else wont match the iphones speed. unless perhaps maybe they come out with BLIND TYPE someday