How to Jailbreak Your iPhone 4 Using RedSn0w (Mac) [4.2.1]

How to Jailbreak Your iPhone 4 Using RedSn0w (Mac) [4.2.1]

modemode55 - January 8, 2013 at 8:57pm
gooooooood thx
Brock - February 14, 2011 at 1:43pm
I have an iphone 4 version 4.2.1(8C148) with firmware 03.10.01, all I want to do is Jailbreak it and not unlock it because I have AT&T. on other comments I\'ve seen that this updates the baseband... will this void my factory warranty and applecare? thanks!!
范駿 - March 24, 2013 at 10:16pm
我基帶降不了
Arif - January 24, 2011 at 5:55pm
Hi, i just jailbroken my iphone 4. the cydia is installed, but its white app. not brown as it should be. when i click on it the cydia does not open nor safari. can anyone help me. i have macbook, mac os x leopard.
tony - January 23, 2011 at 12:44am
I did the steps to jaibreak and cydia works fine when tethered, but Safari does not work??? opens and closes right away.
Elaine - November 24, 2012 at 6:48am
Wow! Great tikhning! JK
sarvary70 - January 15, 2011 at 4:12pm
Hi. Thanks guys, I am having a problem with jailbreak my iPhone4, I got my iphone a couple of days beforre officially on 4.2.1, tried so many times jailbreak it with redsnow but no success. what happens? after this procedure my iPhone4 reboots then everything is well, Cydia is white icon and when i press on it nothing happens. Any respond and idea will be nice and appreciated. regards
Tashi - January 10, 2011 at 3:13am
i Jailbroke my iphone 4 [version 4.2.1(8C148), firmware 03.10.01] using the latest Redsn0w mac 0.9.7b5 but having problem with Skype not loading. I tried the jailbreak process again to see if I was not doing it right but all apps seems to working fine except Skype and Watsapp. Just wanted to inform the dev team about the glitch. Thanksks for all the great work.
Kitten - December 29, 2010 at 4:28pm
ive tried downloading the restore software but it shows it will take several hours to download - why is this? is there a different link i can use? thanks!
AXam - December 25, 2010 at 2:38pm
Thanks so much Dev-Team will contribute more and loads of love thanks guys for the hard work
Daniel - December 22, 2010 at 4:08pm
Hi.. I\'ve got an unlock iphone and it was already running 4.2.1 without JB. I tried to JB with redsn0w and followed all the steps in the tutorial, but when the iphone is doing its first reboot while in the process, it freezes.. I reboot it manually and start it back.. and i use the redsn0w app so that the phone start.. but when he starts, i don\'t have any network carrier :( and i can\'t even do a restore via iTunes, cause it says that my device isn\'t compatible.. how can i solve this out ? thanks!
Arturo - December 21, 2010 at 7:50pm
Hey Guys, I have an iphone 4 i did jb but when i put the ship to another company it doesnt work. so, i still cant use my iphone with different company provider. Could u guys please help me out? Tks Arturo