November 26, 2022
WARNING: Updating to iPad Baseband for iPhone Unlock May Disable Your GPS

WARNING: Updating to iPad Baseband for iPhone Unlock May Disable Your GPS

Posted December 2, 2010 at 3:16pm · 38 comments · Add Comment
ralphdsm
ralphdsm - June 9, 2011 at 5:03pm
its very obvious we waited this long for nothing because after the monsterous fuckup they dont give a shit. they would rather spend their time on beta os WHICH WILL GET FUCKING CHANGED ANYWAY then fixing the abortion they put out for a unclock with the ipad bb. i say fuck them all. keep you jb, suck my cock. and suck my cock some more.
ABC
ABC - June 9, 2011 at 10:04am
I jailbroke & unlock 3g 3gs phone & all phone have same problem that loss the gps every time after when talk or calls. i updated to 4.2.1 BB 6.15. plz help me
vedant gadiya
vedant gadiya - June 7, 2011 at 10:01am
have an i phone 3Gs 4.2.1 with firmware 6.15.00,Itz unable to catch network and shows 'NO SERVICE' plz help
ralphdsm
ralphdsm - May 15, 2011 at 8:00am
lost my gps also a long time ago after 6.15.00. have been waiting for a fix. would be nice to see if anyone is actually working on one.
Kentwang
Kentwang - May 15, 2011 at 11:15am
Quick fix. Most likely you will needed your gps in the car, you will needed a charger and a dock. Buy a used Magellan gps car dock, it has gps chip build in the dock, it worked for iPad baseband.
mehere
mehere - April 11, 2011 at 4:54pm
6.15.00 gps lost after 6.15.00, i hope there is a fix soon.
Logman
Logman - January 18, 2011 at 7:02pm
Works on iiPhone 3G 16 gigs, now unlocked with tmobile . .but this is stupid.... Apple or AT&T whoever the magical man controlling which phones get locked , really need to start selling officially unlocked idevices, for gods sake stop being money hungry devils!!!
Mselima
Mselima - December 7, 2010 at 5:03am
Yesterday i updated to custom 4.2.1 keeping my old baseband to 5.11 But i lost my gps :( I was so curful not to change baaseband but i lost gps Help please
ERSVA
ERSVA - December 6, 2010 at 4:20pm
3Gs: NO GPS after upgrading to 4.2.1 and BB 6.15 for unlock
CM
CM - December 3, 2010 at 2:50pm
I tried this on my 3G 8GB. First of all, it did not unlock. secondly, I lost ATT network as well. My phone was working for ATT at least on the 05.14.02 baseband and 4.1 OS. On updating to 4.2.1 and ipad baseband to unlock for a friend, I have lost the modem functional altogether. And yes, GPS also does not work anymore. Reflashing with pawned FW also did not help. Now it is stuck on "Connect to iTunes" I hope the Dev team can release a fix for this.
Solomon
Solomon - December 4, 2010 at 6:25am
If you have saved your shsh blobbs from 4.1 then downgrade it to that os. You will probably get the 1015 error after that. This can be fixed with tiny umbrella. I had the sam problem, and now it is working ok, 4.1 with 6.15, exept the gps whis is still a problem.
CM
CM - December 6, 2010 at 4:30pm
Thanks solomon, I went back to 4.1, but no unlock. I still get "No Service" after a nout a minute of searching. The sad part is, if I go to carrliers list, it shows AT&T and TMobile, but does not register to anyone of them. I ascrewed!
UP
UP - December 3, 2010 at 1:13pm
NO GPS after upgrading to 4.2.1 and BB 6.15 for unlock.