September 27, 2022
Apple to Unveil the iPad 2 at a Press Event Next Week?

Apple to Unveil the iPad 2 at a Press Event Next Week?

Posted February 3, 2011 at 10:38pm · 8 comments · Add Comment
Anysn0w
Anysn0w - February 4, 2011 at 11:04am
Would be great to have it earlier
David
David - February 4, 2011 at 4:32am
I can't wait..
Leonick
Leonick - February 4, 2011 at 12:14am
Funny, out of all the rumored things for the ipad 2 there is not a single thing I really care for... The only thing I would really want is one we all know will happen, more RAM, that is the only upgrade needed ^^ Now let's see how it's rolled out, if it's rolled out on the same schedule as the first ill get it when it comes to Sweden, if it sees a worldwide release (which i doubt) I'll wait for the ipad 3 instead.
Ryan
Ryan - February 4, 2011 at 12:42am
I was hoping that Apple would add some sort of USB or SD/microSD port for increased portability but it doesn't look that that's gonna happen... As long as we get more RAM though I'll be fine.
Leonick
Leonick - February 4, 2011 at 2:06am
So you wouldnt need the adapter for pictures and camera connection? Or so you could expand your storage? The later will probably never happen, one can sill hope them to add filesystem acces at least for the user document folder (the filsysyem is basically the same as osx), wouldn't it be sweet to be able to upload any file to dropbox for example? :p
Ryan
Ryan - February 4, 2011 at 3:33am
Both. It'd be nice not to have to carry an adaptor and it would make transferring file from say, iWork maybe? Haha. I know it's doubtful but that kind of thing probably won't happen for awhile, if ever. Especially after what the 4.2 update did power-wise for the camera connector. All I know, is that I'm getting the 2nd Gen iPad and I'm going to be happy with it anyway. Because it's Apple, and it's shiny. :P
Khairul