October 5, 2022
Microsoft Begins Its Fight Against Macs

Microsoft Begins Its Fight Against Macs

Posted July 29, 2008 at 8:09pm · 11 comments · Add Comment
MStock
MStock - August 1, 2008 at 1:43pm
this was the funniest SH*T i have ever seen.... they pack the room full of noobs, that dont know anything about computers, and show them the fastest computers they could build, with nothing on it except for VISTA. haha. and all of the ppl, on top of being noobs, have never used vista before. they should have had ppl, that thought it sucked that had it, and "showed" them how to stich photos.....haha they should have had some devs in their explaining why they didnt like the os....from a dev standpoint.... imean they should have at least had a gamer interviewed.....
archer1702
archer1702 - July 31, 2008 at 10:04am
I never liked vista! Xp is far more stable in my opinion! I am a Mac user! They only think microsoft should fix is to lower the requirements it needs to run! While mac os only needs 512mb to run, vista needs minimum 1gb!!! i rest my case.
thania8
thania8 - July 30, 2008 at 2:07pm
Hey look at that::: its reallly a µsoft EXPERIMENT: that means, they try to get acceptance with the almost same "short" clip with the final point: vista is fine.. What I mean is: check the last picture, if apple tilt this kind of picture, it will zoom and follow the perspective...
thania8
thania8 - July 30, 2008 at 1:47pm
Hey look at that::: it reallly a µsoft EXPERIMENT: that means, they try to get acceptance with the almost same "short" clip with the final point: vista is fine.. What I mean is: check the last picture, if apple tilt this kind of picture, it will zoom and follow the perspective...
Emil
Emil - July 30, 2008 at 9:35am
It should read "Microsoft Begins Its Fight Against XP"
Tim
Tim - July 30, 2008 at 2:48am
I work with Vista at work because i have too but i own a mac. but i must say vista is Sh*T! I rather XP if i had to get a Windows OS.
Tim
Tim - July 30, 2008 at 2:31am
Brindy
Brindy - July 30, 2008 at 12:31am
They use Flash instead of Silverlight because the Flash platform has the penetration that Silverlight doesn't (and probably won't) and since a lot of people would just close the page once presented with the "install Silverlight" button it means their marketing would fail at the first hurdle. However, Flash Player 9.0 is now present on > 95% of all personal computers.
buck
buck - July 29, 2008 at 11:23pm
this is pretty cool
Greg Reed
Greg Reed - July 29, 2008 at 10:39pm
Interesting how they use Adobe Flash for the rich elements on the Mojave site. What happened to Silverlight?