Apple Announces Power Adapter Replacement Program

Apple Announces Power Adapter Replacement Program

Posted November 8, 2011 at 9:01pm by iClarified · 10 comments · Add Comment
Joe - November 8, 2011 at 11:51pm
Omce i was putting my iphone adapter into a socket it blew up with a heavy blue light and severed loss of electricity, i was gonna die i had to go and turn on electricity again!
okook - November 8, 2011 at 11:21pm
i am sexy and you know it
rs6er - November 8, 2011 at 9:20pm
What if you already paid to replace it?
DacksMac - November 9, 2011 at 2:06am
Read again, it says you can get money instead to reimburse you.
b16crxt - November 8, 2011 at 9:07pm
This should apply to the shitty iPhone data cables as well! All 3 of my iphone data cables separated at the ends. "Relief" from cheap shit is what I want. My old ipod video had a great connector! It locked into the port and was reinforced at the connector. After 5 years, I've had no issues with it!
Lee Hughes - November 8, 2011 at 9:30pm
Yeah ive noticed that as well, thought it must have just been me
Me Too - November 8, 2011 at 10:18pm
Same here! The plastic coating on my iPhone power cord is shot too!
Shameer - November 8, 2011 at 10:27pm
The one I got with my iPhone 4s is thicker than my 4
david - November 8, 2011 at 11:21pm
A friend of mine takes his iphone data cables to the apple store when they start to fray, separate, degrade, break, etc. They always just give him a new one. I have yet to have one go bad on me, tho. odd...
BTheG - November 8, 2011 at 11:47pm
Fuck that people allways say that shit everytime I try apple tells me to shove it in my ass. What did he suck the genius bar dudes dick or somethin cuz if thats what you gotta do for a replacement cord I'm strait I'll just pay real talk I try all the time my backlight on my ipad2 bleeds like crazy what does apple say shove it up your ass cords rip ect ect same shit . I enjoy apple products but fuck Apple real talk they play to fucking much - pissed off consumer
Prev 1 of 1 Next