Veency Remote Desktop Server for iPhone

Veency Remote Desktop Server for iPhone

Posted September 18, 2008 at 10:12pm by iClarified · 17 comments · Add Comment
maz - September 22, 2008 at 11:39pm
*EDIT: JollysFast VNC is an better choice for Mac. http://www.jinx.de/JollysFastVNC.html
Jocke - September 22, 2008 at 3:53pm
I´ll have to accept connection every time i connect from VNC. With that this app isn+t very useful. Is there a workaround for that?
maz - September 21, 2008 at 8:24am
Anyone get problem with their network at the Mac computer after used this app!? Mine have slow down wit about 50%!?? Any clues ideas how to fix it??
maz - September 20, 2008 at 1:54pm
@Kendall: okay thx mate. But as I was faster then u to find it out I´ll give the guys, and u, an advice how to connect it with mac. Download "Chicken of the VNC" from somewhere (for example here--> http://www.apple.com/downloads/macosx/networking_security/chickenofthevnc.html ) click the chicken and BAM it will work well and smooth.
Kendall - September 20, 2008 at 1:42pm
Geez.. calm down :/ Once you have installed it on your iPhone, you need to connect with a separate program from your computer. I don't use a mac. Perhaps someone who does can help you find the best client for your needs, but for now google will have to suffice. http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/forum-replies-archive.cfm/721366.html There are tons of suggestions there. I'm sure it shouldn't be too hard to google that, download it and install it. Once you've done that, you connect to your iPhone's IP (Settings -> WiFi -> Little blue button next to network name -> IP Address) and a message will appear on your iPhone screen.
maz - September 20, 2008 at 12:46pm
Can someone explain how to connect with this please!! Have install it from Cydia but can´t see anything either on my Mac screen or my iPhone screen!!?? How to do??
Kendall - September 20, 2008 at 10:41am
Then you're not going to be able to use it, are you?
Louis - September 20, 2008 at 10:26am
Thank you Kendall. I can't install Cydia because I have a 3G not jailbroken using COMCEL in Bogota. I miss out on all the programs other than the silly ones at the Apple store.
Kendall - September 20, 2008 at 8:50am
Veency is on the iPhone - it can be installed via Cydia. You then need a second application on your PC/Mac to connect to the program you've installed on your iPhone. You can get tightVNC at http://www.tightvnc.com/download.html - you can use the Java version on a Mac, I assume.
Louis - September 20, 2008 at 6:38am
from where do I download this app? Does it go on the iphone or the Mac or PC?
Prev 1 of 2 Next