How to Fix iPhone CallerID for Unsupported Countries

How to Fix iPhone CallerID for Unsupported Countries

Posted September 30, 2008 at 9:42pm by iClarified · 7 comments · Add Comment
abu-bilel - February 20, 2013 at 2:28pm
thanks to frank8 and his team
Zetr - September 20, 2012 at 2:52am
Worked for my iPhone 4 ios 5.0.1 Search iPhoneMaa source via google and install callerid format fix fw 4.X version 1.3 And its done -------------------------------- Togo- West Africa Peace
Nine red rum - May 25, 2010 at 1:16pm
I have been told how to fix the caller id problem for 3.1.2 as ispazio caller id fix in cydia does not seem to work any more, I hope you will allow me to show this You can download the .deb file here http://ispaziorepository.com/deb/callerid-fix-for-30.deb Then follow the instructions and it will work just fine 1.Create a folder on your computer named Cydia and, inside that, one named AutoInstall (mind the capital I). Put the .deb file(s) in AutoInstall. 2. With the tool of your choice, (ssh,ifunbox) navigate to /var/root/Media/ on your iPhone and put the Cydia folder there (with all its contents). Or if /var/root/Media/Cydia/AutoInstall/ already exists, just drop the .deb files in there. 3. Turn your phone off and on again. Hope this helps all those like me.
Meshaal - June 23, 2009 at 6:01am
Dear, The new CallerID apt for Firmware 3.0 doesn't work with country of Kuwait which there prefix is (+965) and this an issue with SMS. Could you please help. Thanks
albi - December 15, 2008 at 1:06pm
Regretfully this never worked on my iphone....3 & 2 G!
legendfire - February 7, 2009 at 9:46pm
It didnt work for me. I got an iphone 3G version 2.1 Unlocked with quickpwn previously i m from singapore Any help? Thanks :)
Jou - July 12, 2013 at 7:17pm
Search for "Caller ID Fixer" on the Apple App Sore.
Prev 1 of 1 Next