September 27, 2022
Microsoft Office Editor for iPhone Soon

Microsoft Office Editor for iPhone Soon

Posted November 2, 2008 at 11:48pm · 7 comments · Add Comment
Oiger
Oiger - November 7, 2008 at 6:27am
Sorry guys, been away a few days. Look, reading docs on a mobile device can be useful. Emailing is great too. But editing docs on a mobile device is just not a productive use of your time. Read a report, go through your mail, organise your thoughts... or make a phone call. That's all fine on a smartphone. But leave the editing until you are back at a laptop. If you want to be productive you need to learn to make the most of a situation and the tool set at hand.
Bob
Bob - November 4, 2008 at 12:36pm
I love people that insult others but cannot spell shows how intelligent they really are. I guess you need the spell checker from word before you can post on blog. LOL
ketanitem
ketanitem - November 3, 2008 at 11:00am
Well, to have something like this, just for checking (reading) your documents is fine. But I don't believe you will need this to do editing, it is totally counter productive.
Shabop
Shabop - November 3, 2008 at 9:22am
I agree with Oiger, Editing documents on a SmartPhone takes too much TIME! I like Microsoft Office a lot, so don't give me that shit. I'm just saying, if you're creating, editing, ect. on your mobile phone, it takes A LOT LONGER!
ipim
ipim - November 3, 2008 at 9:16am
OLD NEWS: DocumentsToGo is announced since september 2008. No new news since from DataViz http://www.iphonic.be
YOUR AN IDIOT
YOUR AN IDIOT - November 3, 2008 at 9:02am
@ Oiger W T F???? wow you are an idiot.....Moron, if u edit on the go, it means YOU DON'T GOT TIME to site IN FRONT OF THE COMPUTER AND EDIT!!!! Think before you post.....the only reason u hate this is cuz its Microsoft.....while this might not be useful to you, it is to others.....so quit judging Microsoft....jeez STUPIDITY at an all new level!!!!!!
Oiger
Oiger - November 3, 2008 at 6:15am
Oh dear, how did I ever manage to live without this? I could edit office docs on my windows smartphone and can only say whoever DOES edit documents on a mobile device has too much time on his hands.