What If Every Product Ad Was Designed By Apple? [Gallery]

What If Every Product Ad Was Designed By Apple? [Gallery]

Ouzi - July 18, 2012 at 11:47pm
To all those people saying Apple doesn't need adds because their products speak for themselves, the one thing Apple is very good at is marketing their products in a perfect way.. I don't see any other reasons why people buy most of apple products apart from believing "oh its the beat iut there"
Brian - July 18, 2012 at 7:31am
Apple is distinguishing themselves from the norm of electronics... These adverts posters speak very clearly. And furthermore, if anyone had taken note, even the galaxy s3 ad looks kinda simplistic too..
Genius! - July 18, 2012 at 1:33am
What if iClarified had smart people working for them ? Read more below
DacksMac - July 18, 2012 at 1:13am
I also don't understand why anti-Apple, anti-capitalist, people continously read this Apple related site. Why bother?
DacksMac - July 18, 2012 at 1:11am
I think the idea is being different. Some companies make intense memorable ads, others don't. Apple just has their path rather than being norm. Of their shit was loud all the time, people would still discuss the issue in that light.
Nogoodnick - July 17, 2012 at 9:49pm
I think that advertising is really swell. Lots of stuff to do today guys. Real busy. Can't wait for tonight. See ya :)
Nomama - July 17, 2012 at 9:42pm
I think "not too less" as you put it, is (my) problem with apple. Apple implements the smallest amount possible, then tell the customer that it is more than enough. Apple defiantly will never include "too much". What would they sell the sucker apple fans in the next version?
MrMestiri - July 17, 2012 at 8:58pm
Unlike the two other comments, I beleive that nice products need well d ads
MrMestiri - July 17, 2012 at 9:02pm
Unlike the other two comments, I believe that well done products need well done Ads. Apple is making a way too simple ads, boring!
Dabears - July 17, 2012 at 8:46pm
Simplicity and elegance is the key. Not too much and not too less, just right. And I believed that's what Apple's secret to their success.
JoeThePlumber - July 17, 2012 at 7:55pm
Only boring products need flashy advertisements to luer people in. Apple products sell themselves and need no such hype creating ads.
Nomama - July 17, 2012 at 9:44pm
Or maybe they are ads directed towards simpletons.