T-Mobile Announces It Will Finally Begin Selling the iPhone 5 on April 12th

T-Mobile Announces It Will Finally Begin Selling the iPhone 5 on April 12th

mike - June 6, 2013 at 1:26am
Just got 4g LTE in Corona by 91 and 15. It is fast and signal seems to be stronger. Can use phone inside warehouse when I couldn't use it before. I have the SGS4.
Rony - May 4, 2013 at 1:11pm
I actually did quite a bit of research on these cell phone trade in programs, and www.smartphonecashin.com is definitely the highest paying site. They are also very straightforward and easy to use.
Tim Cook - March 27, 2013 at 3:38am
If you think about it, it's pretty good idea. You pay around $600 for device and the monthly subscription. If you end up wanting to "cancel" your subscription you don't pay that Crazy $200-300 to break it. If you think about after 2 years of use you can easily resell the i
Nino Merabishvili - March 27, 2013 at 12:01am
Congrats!!! Great deal!! I like the news! Now people can get any phones without overpaying thousands of dollars to AT&T , Verizon etc. You pay to this carriers much more . After paying off the actual price of your phone ( in two years)you still continue paying the same price. Not so with TMobile. After paying off your phone you start paying $20 less.
6italia0 - March 26, 2013 at 8:22pm
I'm sure when the iPhone from Tmobile drops, the towers will activate with the 1900MHz frequency allowing anything that uses 1900MHz for 4G to get 3G or 4G data on Tmobile. Those using iPhone 5s right now on Tmobile will only get edge in most areas even if someone next to you with an iPhone 4 is getting 3G, the reason your iPhone 5 is still on edge is only because your not in a 4G area, the iPhone 4S and 5 are 4G devices and push for 4G and do not utilize 3G normally. But if you already have an att iPhone 5, don't bother getting a Tmobile iPhone 5, its the same device.
Jay - March 28, 2013 at 1:07pm
I thought they said they are gonna update the iphone radio to AWS so it can get 4g lte..!!
Lupon - March 26, 2013 at 5:13pm
Its ok on the iphone price... But BIG ????? How about the iphone tmobile going different iPhone because I have iPhone 5 unlocked and I still on EGde so will be different ??? That way we can use the 4G or LtE network or how this going to work??? I'm confused on this point...
Trollspray - March 26, 2013 at 6:14pm
Where are you located? I believe tmobile just began to turn 4G on their towers last year... I'm getting 4G here in LA... It's still pritty spotty but I expect it will improve in the comming months. Just make sure your 4G is enabled in settings and you configured tmobile's network on your iphone: tmobile.com/isetup
Lupon - March 26, 2013 at 6:52pm
I'm in San Bernardino ca, well like couple days ago I got 3G for a 5 minutes lol wire but I'm still in Egde... So how I can enable the 4g my cousin is in Corona ca, and she is getting 3G she told is super fast but I'm on my iPhone
6italia0 - March 26, 2013 at 8:16pm
If you have an att iPhone 5 you will get LTE on Tmobile, if you have a Verizon iPhone 4 you will only get 4G. Tmobile will use LTE 4 (1700) which is what the att iPhone 5 uses, Verizon's does not
Masaki - March 26, 2013 at 4:16pm
What does it means $99.99 down and $20 per month for 24 months. Is it that plus $50 monthly for service??? I'm confused. Help.
Nedim - March 26, 2013 at 4:24pm
So basically, it will be $50+$20+(20 optional for unlimited data) = $90 you pay for the phone $580= $100+24x20 They say it is without contract. So you will be obligated to pay only for the device. If the phone is unlocked it means A lot off people will buy the phone just to resell it. T-mobile says you can pay the full price for it. Will the full price be $580 ???
JoshvanHulst - March 26, 2013 at 4:50pm
That sounds pretty logical with the pricing. Might as well just buy a factory unlocked iPhone from Apple and bring it over to T-mobile. I am pretty sure it will be locked to T-mobile, unless you pay extra to get a software unlock
xoleras - March 26, 2013 at 7:55pm
99 dollars down to buy the phone, then you will pay 20 dollars a month for the phone plus your 50 dollars for the service, where is the confusion?