iOS 7.1.1 Found to Significantly Improve Battery Life

iOS 7.1.1 Found to Significantly Improve Battery Life

adam - May 15, 2014 at 7:22pm
Major issue was battery problem in ios 7. I tried all methods but no luck. but then I found this howbees.com/2014/05/15/ultimate-method-to-resolve-battery-drain-issue-of-any-iphone-in-ios7-or-later/ it finally worked for me and I wanted to share with other hopeless and desperate iphone users.
K - May 15, 2014 at 8:05pm
What makes us hopeless and desperate over battery?
obamaFailed - May 1, 2014 at 7:15pm
My son call "Dad i updated os 7.1.1 and my battery last only four hours WTF.. i told him go complain to apple exchance for new one if not tell them restore back to os 7.0.4 LOL
iPhone kid - May 1, 2014 at 7:27pm
I bought your dad a case to stop your tantrum, with 80% more life. You're welcome.
stevie jobsito - April 27, 2014 at 4:15pm
Fools, iphone should have die with me, after all i,ve seen they've done to it, no class and no originallity, I'm Glad I am real fuking dead.
K - April 27, 2014 at 4:22pm
Glad to show your feeling like your wife you once pissed off, why should I company you gave a damn to make die? You made the world better and Apple continues to do it Steve hogs. Foolish baldy.
Jonel Paderon - April 27, 2014 at 12:07pm
i am jonel paderon i have my iphone 4s updated to ios 7.1.1 then it is sucessfully updated but after that its all crashed and i cant switch on my iphone anymore what should i do?
K - April 27, 2014 at 12:09pm
Reset? It works for me.
Jonel Paderon - April 27, 2014 at 12:17pm
how can i reset i cant switch on my phone
K - April 27, 2014 at 12:19pm
Hold down the sleep/wake button and the home buton until the logo appears.
Jonel Paderon - April 27, 2014 at 12:29pm
thank you so much my phone is working now
K - April 27, 2014 at 12:43pm
Easy.
jonel paderon - May 1, 2014 at 7:09pm
Is it true that my iphone 4s is already upgrade to iphone 5s?because it is ios 7.1.1
Hitesh Mulchandani - April 27, 2014 at 3:49am
Upgrade to this ios version has resulted in decrease of the phones battery life, the battery is discharging like crazy, in idle mode the phone battery lasts roughly 5-6 hours. Fix this bug immediately
James Hoyland - April 26, 2014 at 4:51pm
There's also a big issue with iOS 7.1 and 7.1.1 there's a bug lurking about that causes most iOS devices to either re boot or respring and it's getting very annoying. Please fix this bug issue ASAP.
iPhone repair - April 26, 2014 at 4:37pm
Hi guys. I have been using iPhones since the original model. Which is the best long lasting battery I found. I could use that full charge for 3 or 4 days. Of course I don't have data plan so I turn my data off. Now after 3G then 3GS then 4 then 4s and last 5. I was still able to get 2 days of use since iPhone 4 to 5. I think the biggest battery drain is relate with 3G network. I was getting 2 full days of use on my iPhone 5 with wifi on 3G on (regular usage). But I was having problem receiving photos with SMS so called Rogers to trying fix that. The guy told me to reset the network setting so I did. To make story shot. That was the only thing that I did still didn't fix my photo with SMS problem. But after that my battery last only 1 day. So in order to get longer battery life, I have to keep turning apps off and 3G off Even sometimes reboot by pressing the power and home button until it turns off Then my battery would last longer. iOS 7.0.6
iPhone repair - April 26, 2014 at 4:37pm
Clariz - April 26, 2014 at 1:40am
My battery drains faster after updating to ios 7.1.1. Apple should fix this issue as soon as possible. It's so annoying!
obamaFailed - April 26, 2014 at 12:41am
My LG G FLEX last 4 days with one single charge !!
Galaxy Shit6 - April 26, 2014 at 12:50am
That's why it's big for battery than performance.