February 7, 2023
iOS 8 Beta is Likely Jailbreakable!

iOS 8 Beta is Likely Jailbreakable!

Posted June 3, 2014 at 4:29am · 26 comments · Add Comment
Makonken
Makonken - June 4, 2014 at 10:18am
The jailbreak community is a part of Apple they just creates dramas to make public fool its marketing scene.
Why
Why - June 4, 2014 at 10:45am
It's not like apple is acting like it's April fools day.
Ibeasley
Ibeasley - June 3, 2014 at 5:33pm
Why even say anything if your not going to release any time soon i dont get it
no iphone for me
no iphone for me - June 3, 2014 at 5:12pm
no need for jailbreak anymore, moved on to a better World, no more iphone for me.
Noah
Noah - June 3, 2014 at 7:50pm
Lol it's funny you say that, I just did the same although I'll still be using my iphone every and then, so I'm still excited.
Captjgvex
Captjgvex - June 3, 2014 at 8:30pm
So I see you've joined the "hellstew" of other devices. =) LOL
Captjgvex
Captjgvex - June 3, 2014 at 8:31pm
So I see you've joined the "hellstew" of other devices. =) LOL
K
K - June 3, 2014 at 9:53pm
Bet you mean jailbreakable making hack easier for others. Why jailbreak when there is enough to enjoy, it's like begging for a raise.
Sixsex
Sixsex - June 3, 2014 at 5:01pm
Doesn't make sense for ios 8 JB. If he doesn't succeed we won't be able to revert back to ios 7.1.1 which he claims Jailbroken. We all have to update to ios 8 than.
Yme
Yme - June 3, 2014 at 4:54pm
Why does anyone mention this guy? He discovers a jailbreak but he never shares any with anyone,we understand that he's very clever fellow But he is a selfish bastard!!
Tra_Tra
Tra_Tra - June 3, 2014 at 3:00pm
we dont really need jailbreak anymore :)
yuc0n
yuc0n - June 3, 2014 at 3:32pm
Talk for yourself. It's not only small little features that apple has integrated. It's complete freedom about what you want or not on your device. I DO need Jailbreak for certain things.
uhhhhhhhhyeswedo
uhhhhhhhhyeswedo - June 3, 2014 at 4:26pm
-Control center is nice but needs more customization. -BiteSMS is 10000x better (though will be interested to see the new quick reply apply stole... uhh... developed) -Swipe Select keyboard for scrolling is the tiniest tweak but so f'ing useful. -Springtomerize lets me customize enough of the little things I don't need winterboard. Maybe in about 2-3 years when apple can steal those ideas and intergrate them as well then we can stop jailbreaking.
JoshvanHulst
JoshvanHulst - June 3, 2014 at 5:13pm
Uh yes we do. I need my jailbreak tweaks, even if Apple is allowing certain access to the API
Cheat2win
Cheat2win - June 3, 2014 at 5:55pm
If the only available package was Barrel, I would JB just for that not to mention about 50 other reasons. JB is what makes an iPhone way tighter then anything out there.
NoGoodNick
NoGoodNick - June 3, 2014 at 1:56pm
Makonken just let the man do his work You people (trolls) forget that he released a JB 2 yrs ago and discovered 6.15 (iPad) will work on 3.1 So piss off and Jake you are a gypsy troll that mouths off all the time
makonken
makonken - June 3, 2014 at 1:42pm
@ Stefan Esser You posted a video of jailbroken iphone 5s on ios 7.1.1 few days ago and we are eagrly waiting for ios 7.1.1 jailbreak but you are not releasing a public jailbreak tool. Then how can we expect bigger from you, like ios 8 Jailbreak. So please dont tease us just play with your ass at home
Stefan Esser
Stefan Esser - June 3, 2014 at 1:15pm
Hey Guys why all the hostility? Im working as fast as I can to get you this JB. Please have faith and stop being so negative. I just need a few days to get the bugs out and will be releasing maybe.. and I said mayne on June 5
Jake
Jake - June 3, 2014 at 11:18am
He's a lying prick anyway. Just wait for evaders to release. Theyre reliable and theyre genuine.