December 4, 2022
Jailbreak of iOS 8.1.1 and iOS 8.2 Beta Released!

Jailbreak of iOS 8.1.1 and iOS 8.2 Beta Released!

Posted November 29, 2014 at 7:07am · 36 comments · Add Comment
oi! ios
oi! ios - December 14, 2014 at 4:53am
Must be hot in this forum, So many 'Fanboys'! ;)
Tim (suck my) Cook
Tim (suck my) Cook - December 2, 2014 at 12:05am
VIRUS
MORENO
MORENO - December 1, 2014 at 4:35am
Grazie er tutto. per come si installa e come funziona bene. domanda.. quando cerco di traSFERIRE AD ESEMPIO UN TOMTOM, VIENE COPIATP MA L'ICONA RIMANE NERA...PERCHE'
Daddy
Daddy - December 1, 2014 at 2:50am
For those not happy with the release of jailbreak should shut the F*ck up and not use it. Those crying about burning exploits can go f*uck themselves because all they are good is to just b*tch about everything and never happy. Use whatever you get today because tomorrow there always be something else(exploit).
swamper4472
swamper4472 - December 11, 2014 at 12:39am
well sed, moran
Tim (suck my) Cook
Tim (suck my) Cook - November 30, 2014 at 10:48pm
Everithing is fully funcional!
Tim (suck my) Cook
Tim (suck my) Cook - November 30, 2014 at 10:49pm
Just the keyboard is not working well :(
pangu
pangu - November 30, 2014 at 10:42pm
TAIG Jailbreak breaks the UI Sounds and games..not recommended.
Steven jobs
Steven jobs - November 30, 2014 at 7:31pm
What's going on? Can somebody explain what good is to jailbreak a beta?... Before I waited like years to get a jailbreak now pang u and taiga can do it in a week? I need explanations please, ....where is Tim cok ? Hello?
~flipper
~flipper - November 30, 2014 at 6:37pm
They release a JB for a "beta" ios version? What are these people thinking? Oh well, at least they aren't driving while they do this.
Jackson Browne
Jackson Browne - November 30, 2014 at 7:52pm
They did NOT release a jailbreak for a beta version. They released a jailbreak for 8.1.1 that also happens to work on the 8.2 beta.
mr. humann
mr. humann - November 30, 2014 at 3:14am
I just learned that Pangu is definitely a product of the PRC government. on very credible authority that I can't go into. I kind of thought it was funny that it included a tool to reset the root password but now I know for sure. makes me wonder about TaIG too.
iProService
iProService - November 30, 2014 at 4:15am
Please elaborate as to present a credible voice of what you are saying otherwise it's just pointless speculation and a conspiracy driven fear. (Although I will admit had wondered the same thing my self)
mr. humann
mr. humann - November 30, 2014 at 5:31am
it's the internet and I don't care if you think I'm lying. I simply had a discussion with a relative at our thanksgiving get-together. all I'm willing to say is that he works in DC with some interesting security clearances and burns through several phones a month. again, I can't give you any more than that and I'm deeply unconcerned if you or anyone else here thinks I'm bullshitting. it's enough to me that I learned something important over this holiday and your skepticism doesn't change that. have a nice day.
lemon4611
lemon4611 - November 30, 2014 at 3:19pm
Thanks for the confirmation. In a world were nothing is for free these morons that JB their devices think Pangu is doing this out of the kindness of their hearts... Now thats funny...
StewartG