September 27, 2022
Apple Says Apple Watch Pre-Orders Could Ship Earlier Than Online Estimates

Apple Says Apple Watch Pre-Orders Could Ship Earlier Than Online Estimates

Posted April 14, 2015 at 7:37am · 14 comments · Add Comment
Imajin
Imajin - April 16, 2015 at 2:14am
Mine didn't change, my estimated ship date is still the same...
Sona
Sona - April 15, 2015 at 8:31pm
Mine is still sitting at 4/24 - 5/8
alexrc
alexrc - April 15, 2015 at 3:01pm
Sucks to be me, apple cancelled my order today, because they dont ship to PO.BOX understandable, but they did not give me an option to change address, now i have to reorder again!! WTF...
lemon brain
lemon brain - April 15, 2015 at 8:08pm
You sent what was done. It's like trying to fix a submitted essay you can't fix and had to do it one time only so...
lemon4611
lemon4611 - April 14, 2015 at 4:47pm
Andrew you need a life. Enjoy your 15 minutes of fame but you're still a moron. lol
Dangsta
Dangsta - April 14, 2015 at 3:02pm
Same here, kept refreshing the Apple Store Webpage on my laptop as well as my Apple Store App was finally able to get in on the app around 12:08am here on the west coast. Ordered the space grey stainless steel and it gave 4-6 weeks shipping estimate with the dates of May 13-27. I had to be one of the first to order since I refreshed every few seconds. I knew exactly what I wanted and picked it and ordered using apple pay, didn't even have to enter any credit card information so I don't know why I won't have one on release date.
NoGoodNick
NoGoodNick - April 14, 2015 at 2:23pm
Apple has always done this. I've generally gotten my iPhones and other products sooner than my pre-order estimates suggested. They're just extra cautious this time (I hope!!!).
Jackal
Jackal - April 14, 2015 at 1:26pm
I totally agree with the writer. Not everyone chooses to use credit cards for purchases . Also how does apple expect people in some third world countries who do not have credit cards to buy their products . This is a bad strategy Apple adopted this time .
tommyyy
tommyyy - April 14, 2015 at 1:55pm
High chance for creditcard holders to buy extra paid apps.
 Ren
Ren - April 14, 2015 at 2:39pm
Where in the article does it mention credit cards?
lemon4611
lemon4611 - April 14, 2015 at 4:53pm
"Also how does apple expect people in some third world countries who do not have credit cards to buy their products" Hahahahaha not one cell in your brain is operational. Apple just sold a $billion worth of this product on preorders. Demand will be high easily for the next year. The share holders are making a fortune on thier Apple stock. Now you put this idiotic and outright stupid perspective online to what? To impress us that you can take stupid to a new level. Also you mention "bad strategy" for who ? The product is in EXTREME DEMAND ! They can't make them fast enough ! Take your head out of your ahole ! ROFL
East-coast-member
East-coast-member - April 14, 2015 at 1:15pm
Even though i placed my order 10 minutes (or less) after the store was open i still got 4-6 weeks which is completely unacceptable. I understand that there is a high demand, but still they delayed the store opening, at least here on the east coast the store didnt open until 3:08-10 am, and i still have to wait 4-6 weeks. I ordered 42mm sport watch with white band.
lemon4611
lemon4611 - April 14, 2015 at 4:56pm
Well go in and cancel your orders if thats unacceptable. hahahahahaha yeah cancel that order and show Apple you are not taking thier SH^T....
lemon brain
lemon brain - April 14, 2015 at 5:14pm
Or wait like you would in line like waiting for straightened teeth. Hence even I have the patience even lasting a day in line! HARHARHARHARHARHAR Yes wait in line to prove how much you take Apple's quality watches. That will teach ya.