The Apple Watch Battery is Designed to Last 1000 Complete Charge Cycles

The Apple Watch Battery is Designed to Last 1000 Complete Charge Cycles

Posted April 25, 2015 at 6:07pm by iClarified · 26 comments · Add Comment
YourMama - April 26, 2015 at 7:05am
My G-Shock last a lifetime without having to charge (Tough Solar) and comes with Sapphire Glass. But still will get my hands on the Apple Watch ;P
Your Son - April 26, 2015 at 11:48am
I got an ampy to fix that. Charge without the outlet or sun in which handles any condition since it's motion powered to charge my devices.
iDick - April 26, 2015 at 2:53pm
So you are happy with g-shock ? If not take this and it's called iShock. lol. You will have a shock when you hear the price . 80$ for battery ? Hahahahaha . Rip off to the core and they know they can simply fool iSheeps at any moment they want. Blind sheeps would just buy anything Crapple release . LAMFO. Lol
sAss - April 26, 2015 at 7:37pm
So overconfident with your sHock? if so, it's also known as sHit. Lawl You had a shock when you sparked this comment to smitherines when you hear a deal. .80 for a battery is a so-called ripoff? Who the fck educated you like that? I'm crying with laughter. What's next, $1 is a ripoff? It takes blind foolish shit to know one, hell it says a lot about coma samsheeps deep sleeping and pull turd shit from their brain tumors and follow a.ssamsung's footsteps even if they scrap gimmicks off a piss puddle and call it a so-called truth LAWLXDXDXD LAWLOLAWL
GSucks - April 27, 2015 at 12:34am
What is a GShock? A 5 dollar watch with a 90 dollar case. It does the same thing as any watch but with a protective case. Wowwwww
kiasunkiasi - April 27, 2015 at 1:24am
most likely those bashing G-Shock dun really own one... keep contributing to Apple's pile of cash you iSheeps
Nagigermusta - April 27, 2015 at 1:41am
keep it up defending a dying watch you G-sheeps.
LIAR!!!!! - April 27, 2015 at 2:18pm
Hey @YourMama (aka Nat, et cetera...): Why do you keep lying about having an Ampy, which doesn't come out until July?
@liar (aka muaki) - April 27, 2015 at 8:49pm
how about checking what Nat said before assuming shit. There's a reason she mentioned a solution that many others have agreed from cnet, zdnet, and many others. They speak for itself.
Mikael - April 26, 2015 at 6:44am
why this blog aint workin with iPhone (safari)
PaladinLV - April 26, 2015 at 4:03am
The new Queen Ann!
ApplelppA - April 26, 2015 at 1:57am
Designed, not made to last, so to me design is a wish, made to last is a different thing, be real apple. Wow!!! only iSheeps will believe that.
Ren - April 25, 2015 at 8:33pm
mine last 1 charge and returned it back to apple. my Casio is better.
Nat - April 25, 2015 at 9:16pm
You don't know how it works and just ignored the guides. Should have listened. Casio was the shit back then.
YourMama - April 25, 2015 at 11:54pm
Casio was the shit back then and it is still a piece of shit now. Walmart couldn't give them away fast enough.
S@mur@! - April 25, 2015 at 11:58pm
The only charged you did was up to where you barely had enough to power it on like you charged it at 1%. Nice try faking it.
Hope 2 - April 26, 2015 at 7:22am
Casio has a lot of advanced model. Those are all very nice! Of course, they won't be at Walmart. Mostly you will need to get it online.
Ott - April 25, 2015 at 8:29pm
LMFAO!!! 2.8k for replacing the SAME battery, stored next to the VERY SAME components in a different case worth $800 of gold - sold for 15k more? There was Apple, but now... I don't know it's almost magic. Holy shit. And I thought my 1k iPhone was already pretty expensive.... SMH
Git - April 25, 2015 at 9:21pm
LAWLXDXD Are you blind? Not only was the price you mentioned not that close, you can find other batteries that are smaller than this to last years more than this and function as good. Stored next to upgraded components in any case in 1k gold. There was cheap shit, and then came trolls. God damn! I thought they had life's to accept the fact but are too but hurt to realize it!!! Epic failure!
Ott - April 25, 2015 at 10:49pm
I think you want to read my comment again, bro.
Git - April 25, 2015 at 11:52pm
Read again for how much I relived that moment where I can't get enough of how generically gullible it's put together. Ignorance is bliss as they all say.
justabrake - April 25, 2015 at 7:08pm
$2,800 for a out of warranty, WOW ! what can I buy with $2,800 bucks ..........I don't think Rolex could give you that charge !
assfinger - April 25, 2015 at 7:33pm
Plus $6.95 shipping you forgetful fool.
Butterspider - April 25, 2015 at 6:37pm
So with a 4 hr battery life, and 3 charges a day.... It's good for roughly a year..... Good to know.....
MosquitoNut - April 25, 2015 at 9:23pm
It was mentioned before the battery on full charge lasts a day, but charge few times a day or not, I still get charging anywhere I go with AMPY.
LIAR!!! - April 27, 2015 at 2:17pm
Hey Nat (et cetera)... Why do you keep lying about having an Ampy, which doesn't come out until July?
Prev 1 of 1 Next