September 27, 2022
The iPhone 7 Will Allegedly Be Waterproof and Get 3GB of RAM

The iPhone 7 Will Allegedly Be Waterproof and Get 3GB of RAM

Posted November 20, 2015 at 4:35pm · 29 comments · Add Comment
Geo
Geo - November 22, 2015 at 1:35pm
I think giving us good battery life is what we need now and moving for iPhone 7 should be more reliable for it buyers
solution below
solution below - November 22, 2015 at 1:38pm
hint: 4 letter word
Geo
Geo - November 22, 2015 at 11:48pm
What's the word?
  Chef
Chef - November 23, 2015 at 1:31am
Jk it's A M P Y
Stealther
Stealther - November 21, 2015 at 10:46am
Apple is always very slow and stingy with the hardware specs. Iphone design is also not the best. 3GB ram. Is it dated? Battery life also sucks. I played a 3D game on the iphone 6S and within 1.5 hours the battery went from 100 to 20%. Without battery power the smartphone is dumb
.--.-..-.-
.--.-..-.- - November 21, 2015 at 2:30pm
Apple isn't slow on specs compared to those not using unoptimized ram to begin with, was 3gb if ram is dated because apple's iPad pro has the power of computer but to be clear about previously released products, iPhones chips always are faster than rival phones no matter how Emily extra ram they have, plus the weak batteries is the reason why kinetic Chargers were made and trust me on this, the one mentioned below helped a lot and he wasn't kidding. At for Inwas mind blown and though "no way" then I actually tried it myself. I haven't used wall out,eats since I bout it, so when you use it, it's like infinite battery power as long as you're moving with it. Think about it.
TechnoGeek
TechnoGeek - November 22, 2015 at 3:52am
Well you call always buy a bunch of replacement cheap batteries that Android phones typically has on their phone.? It's not much initially but after 2 -3 of those batters at 29 bucks a pop.. makes you wonder where all the saving really comes from? The quality of the hardware with a year warranty or the initially saving with a cheap battery?
.-.-..--..-
.-.-..--..- - November 22, 2015 at 4:09am
Then technically you're still paying at a constant rate for different batteries and risk turning the phone off and back on. Kinetic chargers mean that the phone never ever turns off again as long as you use it to move, once you pay $90 for it, the charging power pays for itself which means no more buying for the charge or batteries for it, and best of all, think how much you risk having a dead battery and how long it will last. Do the math!
Scott Wallace
Scott Wallace - November 21, 2015 at 1:12am
Integrate home button in the screen and shrink the bezels so that the daggone thing isn't so big.
Or
Or - November 21, 2015 at 3:47am
Leave the home button that makes iPhone an iPhone along with the bezels that are fine the way it is, otherwise it will look like a galaxy. This dazzling style is fine the way it is especially for enough room to held the front.
 Ren
Ren - November 20, 2015 at 8:12pm
I don't care what I get, I just want the power button back where it was and I do agree with the material eliminating the need for antenna lines to show, the antennas are still there just not visible.
As a bonus for sure..
As a bonus for sure.. - November 20, 2015 at 8:11pm
It's also mentioned from earlier this year Apple made a new material for the iPhone to eliminate antenna lines, so it will be an iPod like design.
Justabrake
Justabrake - November 20, 2015 at 7:25pm
Price increases Right !
Chinky Chink
Chinky Chink - November 21, 2015 at 4:44am
...no prediction needed for insiders and outsiders on that one.
Ooal
Ooal - November 20, 2015 at 7:10pm
Yea yea i heard this rumors every years
Rahil
Rahil - November 20, 2015 at 6:50pm
I'm excited to see how the body of the phone will change...! Hopefully it's as sexy as the current iPhones.
slowrc
slowrc - November 20, 2015 at 5:50pm
I'm hoping it will support wireless charging as well!!!
AMPY
AMPY - November 20, 2015 at 8:10pm
I don't need electricity to charge devices and I am slightly more portable compared to this. In or words I am not only wearable but mainly I use movement to charge.
Interested Bystander
Interested Bystander - November 20, 2015 at 8:17pm
Hey, where can I buy this Ampy????
Butterspider
Butterspider - November 20, 2015 at 9:46pm
Not again.... Anytime someone says "charging" its followed by ampy this ampy that..... Jeez
AMPY
AMPY - November 20, 2015 at 9:51pm
It's called revealing technology many may not know that exist currently and how it has many advantages over wireless charging to prove how it's so 2014. I'm not kidding.
Betovhs
Betovhs - November 21, 2015 at 2:42am
Even if Ampy is the next breakthrough in technology I won't buy it just because you are plain annoying
Benso
Benso - November 21, 2015 at 3:23am
^this. Im not sure how much you get paid for spamming product advertisements over the forums/sites, but you sure are hurting the image of their quality. You made them look like a scam
Gnnar
Gnnar - November 21, 2015 at 5:00am
the fact that you worship gampy worse than brain washed Apple Fanboys, there is no way you are not associate with them. where is moderators from iclarified?? shouldnt these advertising in comment be deleted?
AMPY
AMPY - November 21, 2015 at 5:12am
Or the fact that you just see what you are truly blinded by compared to what I am just stating out here like others do. It's okay to them, but not to me? When people say something about new technology like me, they're basically trying to show them what can be better and how much it will help and that's what I am doing here, but you on the other hand is just defying a new underachieved level of being mind poisoned beyond subconsciousness, a true hallucinated troll. People who spam say button mashing shit and that's not the case with me from e looks of it.
clown
clown - November 20, 2015 at 5:46pm
hopefully pigs will be able to fly by 2036
Ritard
Ritard - November 20, 2015 at 8:26pm
nice..... by the same years iPhones will read ur mind and take commands by thoughts LOL
Butterspider
Butterspider - November 20, 2015 at 9:46pm
Lol!
Huh
Huh - November 21, 2015 at 3:50am
Me thinks they'll read them all right, yet won't take commands but rather issue them, supplemented with earlier social engineering developments that would make them appear your own.