Apple Ranked Number One Luxury Watch Brand [Chart]

Apple Ranked Number One Luxury Watch Brand [Chart]

joshWUa - February 2, 2016 at 8:20am
Ok F.u.ck you guys for not answering my question.
Naggy^ - February 2, 2016 at 12:36pm
Yes it's possible. Happy?
Chinky Chink - February 2, 2016 at 5:07am
I have an Apple Watch with the full stainless steel link bracelet. Even though I had paid $1000 for it, I do not consider the watch as luxurious enough to be categorized with the top-tier Swiss watchmakers. Although the Apple Watch was nicely made, it didn't have the presicion and feel of real luxury watch like my Omega Deville and Seamaster watches and it definitely cannot hold a candle against my Rolex Yachtmaster...maybe it is because of the fact the an Apple Watch is made in China.
T _ T - February 1, 2016 at 2:33pm
It's just opinions of many think compared to y'all going Bessel over this! Talk about jealousy!
T - T - February 1, 2016 at 2:34pm
Berzerk*
Jack Baggins - February 1, 2016 at 2:30pm
What a joke of an article. How do social media mentions equate to being the top luxury brand? Talk about misleading.
phildamann_1 - February 1, 2016 at 2:57am
Okay seriously .... graph be dammed!
joshWUa - January 31, 2016 at 6:42am
Yo I had a question maybe y'all can help. My Apple Watch Sport scratched really bad while I was doing some prospecting, never had a screen protector and I regret it now. I was wondering if it was possible for me to change its screen to the one of the Apple Watch sapphire screen? The whole thing, screen with digitizer?? The sapphire screen seems To hold well to scratches so is it possible??
Xtg - January 31, 2016 at 3:38am
Anyone who thinks apple watch is more luxurious than rolex is clearly poor... destitute even. Apple products are like pop music these days...
RichardJw - January 30, 2016 at 10:12pm
Just a small point. Bought an Aquanaut from Patek Phillipe about 8 years ago and sold it second hand- made a profit of Euros 2000. Try that with an iwatch next year and see what happens. A brand is a long term proposition not a snap shot of perception.
ManBear - January 30, 2016 at 5:42am
Oooookaaaaayyyyyyy.............kinda disagree with this one. Rappers when they get their first big record deal do not run to the nearest Apple store. They go straight to Rolex's bruh.
O - January 30, 2016 at 3:50am
That clickbait title... Of course Apple got more social mentions on the web, it's an eletronic/connected devices company, and one of the biggest in the world. Rolex & the others "only" create watches ffs.