Microsoft Posts New Windows 10 Ads That Claim 'PCs Do More' Than Macs [Video]

Microsoft Posts New Windows 10 Ads That Claim 'PCs Do More' Than Macs [Video]

Posted February 29, 2016 at 3:20pm by iClarified · 26 comments · Add Comment
Stealther - March 3, 2016 at 2:10pm
If Windows is so great, does it even need to compare to MAC and tell everyone that it's better. It will make me hate it more!
IP Daily - March 1, 2016 at 3:16am
Bugs are gross.
Toxicpenguin - March 1, 2016 at 1:33am
The ads are true to their words though. Give Microsoft credit : Windows 10 DOES have more BUGS than a Mac ........
. - February 29, 2016 at 5:14pm
It can do more if that involves every problem you can imagine with it! It's true on so many levels.
Fred - February 29, 2016 at 4:56pm
I thought everyone already knows a PC does more than a Mac?
Derf - February 29, 2016 at 5:15pm
Thought? My family once owned pc's mainly because of the cost and now they all have macs like I did since I started owning one. Took me a while, but even then, most of my friends started using Mac.
Reddington - March 1, 2016 at 10:45am
Hmm and just what flavor of kool-aid is it that you are drinking? :-) Still not sold on why Mac is in some opinions better. ..
Be Equal - February 29, 2016 at 4:53pm
It is true Windows does more than OS X so does Android than iOS, but every one has their own preference which in most cases it is a Mac or iPhone due to simplicity and most expensive price to show off their health, and to some of us we look for purpose and functionality to buy a Mac or PC
Urafrag76 - February 29, 2016 at 4:47pm
Siri is coming to the Mac, and seriously my Mac blows away every pc I've ever owned times 1000. My kids are using 8 year old macs with ssd's that I installed myself and they run Windows with parallel's better than any pc I've owned also. Microsoft and the million manufacturers of the hardware have a long long long way to go to really compete. Touch screen computer, silly. That's why we have tablets.
Ban the Trolls - February 29, 2016 at 4:29pm
It boggles my mind that companies like Microsoft, Samsung, etc continue to mention their rival Apple in their ads. So when people see these and final go to the store to buy one they still choose a Mac or iOS device after testing them side by side. Proofs In the sales and profits. These companies and their marketing departments really need to learn how to focus on themselves already. Take a clue from apples ads. They mention only their products. There's a reason they're number one. They know what they're doing.
Jeff D - February 29, 2016 at 10:38pm
So you've taken a poll, and know people choose Macs over PC's the majority of the time. If the proof is in the sales and profits, what are those figures? Aple adds never mention PC's or Android? What about the "Hi, I'm Mac, and I'm a PC" commercials they used to air? I hate it when people state speculation as fact.
Ban the Trolls - March 9, 2016 at 6:19pm
The PROOFS in Apples growing record profits and product sales while others are plummeting or just breaking even. People are obviously choosing Apple products more than others. Study apples quarterly and annual sales reports compared to their competitors. Not just the dollar figures but device sales. Along with all other financial analysts and product sales reports. There's no speculation. It's fact. And for the Buy a Mac or I'm a Mac commercials. Those ended almost 7 years ago. Have you seen Apple do anything similar since? Comparing them to the competitors commercials of today is ridiculous. Did they mention their competitors by name in those commercials? No. They stated the facts comparing macs to pc's. If you look back and listen to what was said in them it's all factual comparison. Pointing out the downfalls of a PC.
Average Reviewer - February 29, 2016 at 4:14pm
After 10 years with Windows and they were really nice computer I always had nothing but problems .. After 8.1 I switched to a retina MacBook Pro and haven't had one problem that I always did with Windows, even after testing Windows 10 I still think Mac is way more stable and multitasking is easier IMHO
U - February 29, 2016 at 3:51pm
Disgusting! Both the ads and Windoz!
Prev 1 of 2 Next