October 5, 2022
How to Use Your iPhone as a USB Drive

How to Use Your iPhone as a USB Drive

Posted October 3, 2009 at 3:26pm · 60 comments · Add Comment
sasan-s3
sasan-s3 - July 25, 2015 at 7:00am
this isn't work for ios 8.4, do you know any other program like this for ios 8.4?
high_voltage2010
high_voltage2010 - January 25, 2014 at 6:54pm
where is the software??
Babu Francis
Babu Francis - July 8, 2013 at 3:30am
It never works, windows doesn't detect the driver for usb drive..
asad
asad - June 19, 2013 at 5:35pm
i did as you said,,, but drive didn't showed up on my windows PC nor it is being displayed in the app,,, i can't delete it but space is in use help plzz
Phantoms Cry
Phantoms Cry - April 23, 2013 at 8:42am
I was a little worried using this app, seeing as it felt relatively old. I haven't read to many good comments about it either. It was unfortunate, but since I require a tethered boot, I was unable to properly operate the device. I didn't put to much effort in it to be honest, I don't have much space on my iPhone to begin with. I love the concept, it's a real quick relief. I was in a rut to play a movie, and this was perfect. I found I needed to reboot after deleting the volume. It gave me some worry after deleting it through the app (lol). Back to square one, luckily.
Deborah Carmichael
Deborah Carmichael - April 9, 2013 at 2:35pm
Why has there been such a problem with finding a solution to "USB not recognized". I'm still having issues after using drive only.
amin
amin - March 18, 2013 at 5:15am
thanks a lot. very very useful
A
A - September 6, 2012 at 4:36am
Mine is iPhone 3g, and it worked prefectly. THANKS! Note Go to USB drive, and then choose 1) If use default, it will only show photos you have in the iphone 2) if you use device only it willonly open USB, then you can add/exchange PPT, PDF, word files between your PC and iphone. 3) drive +iTunes doesn't work for me in my case (iphone 3G #) either #1 or # 2 works (but not both at the same time). However, when ever you need eaither you can "Reboot" whichever you want. Hope it helps
Charan
Charan - October 6, 2011 at 5:52pm
Hi, I'm able to use the USB drive however when trying to find the file stored on virtual disk. I'm unable to locate it on my iPhone using iFile. Please help, let me know the correct path where the files get stored on iPhone
Amit
Amit - September 6, 2012 at 4:39am
Mine is iPhone 3g, and it worked prefectly. THANKS! Note Go to USB drive, and then choose 1) If use default, it will only show photos you have in the iphone 2) if you use device only it willonly open USB, then you can add/exchange PPT, PDF, word files between your PC and iphone. 3) drive +iTunes doesn't work for me. In my case (iphone 3G #) either #1 or # 2 works (but not both at the same time). However, when ever you need eaither you can "Reboot" whichever you want. Hope it helps
nuno
nuno - October 3, 2011 at 10:31am
How do i remove a partiton created with this app? Thank you :)