Welcome to the Microsoft Store [Video]

Welcome to the Microsoft Store [Video]

Posted October 22, 2009 at 3:43pm by iClarified · 13 comments · Add Comment
richard - October 24, 2009 at 1:16am
IMITATION IS THE SINCEREST FORM OF FLATTERY - Well done Microsoft, and Thanks for the vote of confidence in the Apple Stores
arsen - October 23, 2009 at 7:20am
The right words are: It's just sad! It's like watching a B movie remake...
Beto Diaz - October 23, 2009 at 4:52am
I really, Reallym REALLY thought this video was a spoof ! Incredible !!! Doesn't anybody at Microsoft have a self sense of self-respect or inteligence to think about something new? Didn't ANYBODY say something ? Just as it says above: Sad, truly Sad !
Alexey - October 23, 2009 at 4:25am
i see this fat girl, i think - is it a macdonalds?
arsen - October 23, 2009 at 7:22am
Hey, I saw one in an apple store as well.. Was she from Burger king?
Safari Sux - October 23, 2009 at 2:55am
I am embarrassed for Microsoft. I am definitely no Apple fanboy, MS pretty much all the way except for my iphone (yeah, ok, I like my iphone!). That store looks allot like the Apple store where I bought my iphone, no joke! I was sooooo damn embarrassed when they did that yelling/screaming crap to me when I went in to buy my iphone 3gs this year.
Finn - October 23, 2009 at 1:20am
amazing how much MS copies Apple nowdays... feeling the presure I presume...
lugster - October 23, 2009 at 12:14am
Microsoft is so embarrassing! Even through I hate them I start feeling sorry for them because they just don't have style at all! Why can't they come up with anything unique that looks and feels good, and most importantly works!
Bob - October 22, 2009 at 6:23pm
Good way to spread H1N1 Microsoft!
Ali - October 22, 2009 at 4:27pm
First off, the layout = Apple! Second, one of the banner logos looked like Apple's one where they show off their thousands of apps. Thirdly, this is the best one, all those products running Windows 7, were NOT made by Microsoft!!! Instead they were HP's, Acers, Dells, I really don't understand what they're so proud of. Oh and lastly, the screaming people looked as if they were fakely happy, maybe only because they knew they were on camera, or first in store, not same as the excitement at Apple!
rich - October 22, 2009 at 5:59pm
bunch of apple wannabes.... everything from layout of store to the name tags..
rafaelous - October 22, 2009 at 4:19pm
It's incredible how much screeching is going on there. That really hurt my ears.
Prev 1 of 2 Next