iPhone 7 Launch More Successful Than iPhone 6s Launch But Not as Great as iPhone 6 Launch [Report]

Matrixmaniac - November 17, 2016 at 3:16am
No headphone jack no buy. Oh... And no jailbreak no buy either!
Me - November 17, 2016 at 2:44am
I miss when you walk in to At&t to get a brand new iPhone no money out of pocket . Now if you have 3-4 people in the The family you're screwed . You buy 3 iPhones that's close to $3000
Tao Pai Pai - November 16, 2016 at 9:37pm
Makes me wonder why hmmmm... Oh wait I know, same boring design, no headphone jack, no OLED screen, horrible battery life, and "courage".
Ke.x - November 17, 2016 at 9:03am
Are these your research results?
Tao Pai Pai - November 17, 2016 at 9:21am
These are my customers complain and feedback results. Which makes our phone sales go down the toilet. Surprisingly customers here prefer buying the 6, 5SE, and 6s models and plus models. The 7 models don't sell here well here maybe because us Japanese know the flaws and bad quality of poor phones without touching them.
Ke.x - November 17, 2016 at 9:40am
So, you are saying that you are Japanese? Where are you in Japan? And where is your store?
Ke.x - November 17, 2016 at 9:42am
I think you are from Cambodia or a country near by. There is no way I am gonna buy that you are a Japanese.
Tao Pai Pai - November 17, 2016 at 3:49pm
Well don't buy it son I am from Shinjuku few miles away from Tokyo. And believe it or not there is Apple Store in Tokyo right next to Rengetsu restaurant. Oh wait you don't know where that is huh. Damage Baka ne. Lol Aho
Tao Pai Pai - November 17, 2016 at 3:49pm
Damare*
Ke.x - November 17, 2016 at 4:43pm
Dude, I lived in Japan for 4 years. And whatever, I will let you dream of being Japanese.
Well... - November 16, 2016 at 9:32pm
No shit, all the issues that the 6 had(bend gate, touch ic, touchID when home button swapped error 53(later fixed)) has ruined people expectations for the 6s and 7, even though the 6s hasn't had those issues or other issues(which makes it a better phone) while the 7 has had one issue(randomly home button not working)... So the 7s might actually drop a little because of this