Survey Finds Nearly 25% of Windows Users Plan to Switch to Mac in the Next 6 Months

Captain Tugwash - July 8, 2017 at 9:00am
Doubtful... surface is walking all over iPad and you need a mortgage to buy a mac laptop now...
Anyhow - July 3, 2017 at 6:41pm
....not anymore after they've seen Apple's Planet of the Apps show!!
GeekBoy - June 30, 2017 at 12:47am
I tried working on a PC a while ago. OMFG what a stinking pile of crap. So much for "cross platform software". If Apple would make a machine you could game with I'd take a hammer to my PC faster than it takes to crash, again.
Nonamesssss - June 29, 2017 at 7:09pm
Rebooting Mac takes much longer than Windows, Mac sucks
Many Domeng - June 30, 2017 at 8:48pm
What a lame comment! Macs use solid state drives which makes boot time in seconds. Maybe you live in a cave and never came out. It is 2017 now and PCs and Macs have SSDs. The cheap-o PCs still run on HDDs. And those are the slow computers you say. Not a Mac! The latest Macs ditched the HDD and uses SSDs and FusionDrives their own version of Hybrid Storage).
Hr - June 29, 2017 at 4:51pm
I just purchased a mid-2011 MacBook Pro and it works better than my 2014 Lenovo Flex. Bye bye windows for most of my computing needs
D4xM4Nx - June 29, 2017 at 7:57am
Man, windows sucks harder than hoes... But I need a PC for a variety of tools and whatnot to get stuff done. All in all however, macOS is by far the king. Every time I can, the PC stays turned off cuz Macs are sweet pieces of tech.
SayingWhatEveryonesThinking - June 29, 2017 at 3:22am
That's because Windows SUUUUUCKS!!!
BigD - June 29, 2017 at 2:39am
I bet 99.99% of all those switching to Mac probably are not tech savy and will use it for FB, Microsoft Word and Safari browsing.
Many Domeng - June 30, 2017 at 9:11pm
Hahaha! You call yourself tech savvy?! When you built your tower computer that is as big as dog house with disco lights and huge cooling fans! And of course it runs on Windows Pirate Edition, that whatever high-end spec parts you put in it still hangs! FYI, I've used a PC from grade school to College and I know how crappy a Windows PC is until I tried a MacBook Pro and I found it more reliable with minimum to no hangs at all compared to lots of crashes in a Windows computer. At first I used boot camp to run Windows in my Mac and eventually switched to pure MacOS totally. You call yourself a tech savvy when you haven't used any tech in your life to do comparisons. We switched because we already tried both and made our decision.
The Dude - June 29, 2017 at 1:21am
i heard 100% of broken Mac hardware users are switching to windows.
Kenny - June 28, 2017 at 9:19pm
As a car guy I can easily say plans and having funds for that plan are 2 different worlds that don't always align