Next Generation Apple Watch to Feature New Design, Larger Display, Bigger Battery [Report]

PaulieP - March 29, 2018 at 4:32pm
Troll of the year award does not go to you but Worst troll of the year award does. The fact that you change your name to match other peoples names shows how pathetic your life is and you have to try to make other peoples life as pathetic as yours. My life is great cuz I’m not a deep down in the depths of the heart bitter ugly individual. It doesn’t work, your life is a joke and that is why you trying to troll but you end up being the worst troll.
Pegasosii - March 28, 2018 at 7:22pm
Who is Kuo? Some like a Nostradamus Thing? It’s logical to upgrade a device after few years
Size matters - March 28, 2018 at 12:07pm
"It's unclear if this will be achieved using smaller bezels or whether the dimensions of the device will be changed." Since the current bezels are MUCH smaller than 15% of the watch, clearly the device's dimensions will change.
RR524 - March 28, 2018 at 12:50am
Yep, because that’s what Apple always does, make things fatter and uglier. LoL!
Polo chicken - March 28, 2018 at 12:51am
This "garbage" would be fat if it had a blob lump in the first place that would sag like goop and uglier if someone made another one of those unlikely designs like we keep seeing from those paper thin iGalaxy concepts that claim that it's the new iPhone look when it doesn't match the iPhone (why I mentioned iGalaxy) but beside that, you're basically saying you want to throw money towards a product thus making a slight difference for the quality watch makers to continue in their success one user at a time encourages. Glad dumpster diving is a thing because I'll make use of the watch that everyone praised, loves, adores, and knows that it has helped them and has helped me, but I'm upgrading to the better than best. BTW the only thing truely fat about the watch is the wad of cash it continue to pull in if not success aka truth, facts, reality, vivid, no BS or lies or gimmicks or tricks or bias or false beliefs.
BB6972 - March 28, 2018 at 12:54am
It only does so if people don't do what the watch tells them to do regardless of when to do the tasks as if they're going to regret their decision to not listen to the watch when they should have. I learned by lesson and it could have gone worse in the long run. "The more you know." LAWLOL.
Raas al Ghul - March 28, 2018 at 1:34am
Hey baby you get me an Apple Watch and I’ll be your favorite bu.tt pirate wink wink
LOL - March 28, 2018 at 4:42am
In other words, Apple Watch is the biggest watch maker in the WORLD. You really are retarded.
Axwell - March 28, 2018 at 11:54am
I'm getting sick of seeing you on every single post doing nothing but talk shit on Apple. Is it because you just can't afford anything or...? I'll feed the troll. Make an honest argument instead of spewing nothing but stupidity out of your mouth... I'm waiting...
Axwell Sr. - March 28, 2018 at 1:32pm
Stfu son and go get me a beer!
PauliePSheep - March 28, 2018 at 6:35pm