Among the latest additions to the outdoor collection are wall-mounted fixtures and pathway lights. There are 16 million colors and 50,000 shades of warm-to-cool white light for effortless personalization to create the perfect atmosphere in one’s outdoor space. The highlight of the launches are the new up and down lights Appear and Resonate, a new product type in the Philips Hue family that creates strong and unique directional light effects.
● Appear: This wall light creates a sharp, directed triangle of light both up and down for a strong light effect.
● Resonate: Available in both black and silver, the Resonate creates elegant, up-and-down triangles of light.
● Attract: This wall lantern offers a unique light effect that casts a subtle arc of colorful light against the wall.
● Daylo: This circular wall light is available in stainless steel or black and provides a subtle, backlit glow.
● Nyro: The angular and architectural Nyro family includes wall light and path light options.
More low-voltage lighting options
Low-voltage lighting is an alternative to traditional outdoor lighting setups, involving minimal installation effort and offering a plug-and-play solution that does not require an electrician. The new low-voltage range includes additions to existing families of wall lights, path lights and spot lights:
● Lily: The new Lily XL spot light is larger and provides a more powerful light output.
Impress: The popular Impress wall light is now available in a low-voltage version.
● Econic: Another outdoor favorite, the Econic family now features a low-voltage version.
Price & Availability
Available in Europe from end of January 2020:
● Philips Hue Appear wall light (EUR 139.99)
● Philips Hue Attract wall light (EUR149.99)
● Philips Hue Lily XL spot light low-volt (EUR139.99)
● Philips Hue Resonate wall light (EUR 129.99 Black/ EUR 139.99 Stainless Steel)
● Philips Hue Daylo wall light (EUR 114.99 Black/119.99 Stainless Steel)
● Philips Hue Impress wall light low-volt (EUR 129.99)
● Philips Hue Cable + T-part (EUR €17,95/USD $14,99/CAD $19,99
Available in Europe, from end of April 2020:
● Philips Hue Nyro wall light (EUR 119.99)
● Philips Hue Nyro pedestal (EUR 149.99)
● Philips Hue 100W Power Supply (EUR 59.99)
● Philips Hue 40W Power Supply (EUR €39,99)
Available in North America from mid of March 2020:
● Philips Hue Appear wall light (USD 139.99)
● Philips Hue Lily XL spot light low-volt (USD 139.99)
● Philips Hue Econic pedestal low volt (USD 129.99)