September 29, 2022

How to Unlock 1.1.4 and Downgrade to 3.9-fakeblank iPhone Bootloader (Mac)

Posted March 10, 2008 at 6:47pm · 50 comments · Add Comment
docjoel
docjoel - January 12, 2009 at 4:23pm
bubzz ive got the same problem wih you i was stocked a downloading payload to iphone any idea about it
bubzz
bubzz - October 3, 2008 at 11:50am
I started iPlus 2.0b as shown but everything hangs at the "Downloading payload to iPhone" stage. Any ideas how long it normally takes to get to the Step 6 window?
tordelf
tordelf - July 10, 2008 at 10:53am
Anyone have any idea if the pending software update will require a new jailbreak?
bocman1
bocman1 - June 8, 2008 at 5:32am
Ryan
Ryan - May 15, 2008 at 1:30pm
how can I remove iplus, and restore to factory settings, can that be done in iTunes? Thanks
Dj Spy
Dj Spy - April 3, 2008 at 6:49pm
hey ... katerina .. you can use iLiberty .. or now you can use Pawnage ;)
katerina
katerina - April 1, 2008 at 5:10am
Will this work on a Mac PPC running Tiger?
dt
dt - March 29, 2008 at 3:37pm
@Michalis aka whiner, Actually I did say something constructive. I said: ZiPhone. Did I go too fast for you? Next time I will try and draw you a picture. Maybe you will recall that there was a problem with iPlus, but if they didn't include pictures you may have missed it.
Michalis
Michalis - March 29, 2008 at 3:28pm
Tordelf : I figured it out! Fist uninstall your iTunes and install again. When you connect the iPhone hold the switch on/off button AND the home button until you see the Apple sign. Do not let go of the home button until you get a message that iTunes recognizes your iPhone and asks if you want to restore. Click on restore and that will fix your iPhone. Originally the problem was that we tried to install iplus 2.0b BUT not with the international settings!! to do so: Download the international settings zip file and replace the PAYLOAD.zip in the original iPlus 2.0 file with this new international settings.zip by renaming it to payload.zip. Run cmd again and it will work!! :) I am in london and using a t - mobile PAYG and it works fine!! :) I will check the applications now and report back on any issues I hope that helps. PS: dt, if you dont have anything constructive to say... why dont you go **** your self
dt
dt - March 29, 2008 at 2:46pm
One word: ZiPhone Two words: It works. I will go back to laughing now.