Steve Jobs Still Hasn't Updated His iPhone to OS 3.1.3?

Steve Jobs Still Hasn't Updated His iPhone to OS 3.1.3?

Posted February 27, 2010 at 1:41pm by iClarified · 18 comments · Add Comment
jj - March 2, 2010 at 1:00am
its probably jailbroken...lol
Kamer - February 28, 2010 at 11:35am
This is a fact !! Steve Jobs realizes that the 3.1.3 firmware is shit after testing it personally !! ....and he decided to downgrade his iPhone to 3.1.2 And fire all inept engineers who developed the firmware 3.1.3.... Well, he can do it because he is the fucking owner of Apple and he can do watever he want with his fucking products in his fucking business.
wezz69 - March 1, 2010 at 4:01am
I see your education went to good use LOL! Love your grasp on the English lanuage, especially the profound use of expletives.... So man, get a grip and think about what you're writing, minors also use the site you total wolly.
maz - February 28, 2010 at 8:06am
Anyone know how to check those information (as it looks in the article above) from somebody to me sent e-mail?
Joe Cole - February 28, 2010 at 11:01pm
Maz: Open a message, click arrow next to reply (drop down), click Show original. Enjoy the view :)
maz - March 11, 2010 at 9:30am
Can´t find what u said about: "click arrow next to reply (drop down), click Show original."? Are u using Mail app in Mac? I do!
WTF - February 28, 2010 at 7:07am
so what??!?!?! why do people need to spy on his personal life and who the hell cares?
maz - February 28, 2010 at 7:32am
as long he "spy". I do!
Marco MC - February 27, 2010 at 11:59pm
maybe it keep it jail-broken, so it's waiting for a fine release by the Dev-Team
Joe Cole - February 27, 2010 at 10:44pm
Maybe he's using T-Mobile or Verizon considering the shitty services of AT&T.
Holly Catherine King - February 27, 2010 at 8:40pm
maybe he wanted to keep his unlock.
Enrique Segre - February 27, 2010 at 3:56pm
If I were Steve I would like to keep up to date on the Jailbroken scene so of course my iPhone would be jailbroken I bet his´ is
Anthony - February 27, 2010 at 3:44pm
Who cares...?
dlr - February 27, 2010 at 3:29pm
I guess he's waiting for the 3.1.3 jailbreak and unlock to be released!
wezz69 - February 27, 2010 at 5:20pm
LMAO... course hes gona want HIS iphone to do EVERYTHING and not just be stuck on Apples limited crap. Just wished blackra1n didnt crash my phone so i had to update. even though my files were on cydia, i cannot downgrade and ive tried every single ispw for my fone and changing hosts... so im stuck in apple hell until sum1 brings out the jailbreak! WHICH IS NOT GONA BE GEOHOT, WELL NOT FOR 3.1.3 ANYWAYS!!! pin ya hopes on dev team but im assuming theyre waiting for the big f/w release
Stevo - February 27, 2010 at 5:58pm
LMAOOOOOO he probably is
angelwolf71885 - February 27, 2010 at 8:34pm
well you are the idiot who used it geohot is the new zebri just after fame and glory at any cost
wezz69 - February 28, 2010 at 7:28am
maybe he is just after fame and glory, but boy hes got it... theres no doubting his tallent, just read some of his credetials and accomplishments hes achieved in just a few years. not just in the iphone scene but the ps3 andeverything else hes done! you just wana hope apple dont think hes best placed on their side and offer him a huge salary just to put his skills to destroying the jb and unlocks brought out by other people... now that would be bad for us all. so every1 keeps calling him, he may just accept
Prev 1 of 1 Next