October 5, 2022

How to Download Files Using Your iPhone

Posted March 29, 2008 at 6:59pm · 29 comments · Add Comment
Fabio
Fabio - August 20, 2008 at 8:38am
I've installed hachu's plugin that enables Mobile Safari to download files, but I wish to continue to open (with a single click) pdf files on Mobile Safari. Is it possible to modify Info.plist so that Safari will open pdf files once again? I tried to uninstall this plugin, but after uninstalling it, everytime I try to open a pdf file, Mobile Safari closes.
Heiner Chavarria
Heiner Chavarria - August 2, 2008 at 3:03pm
Hey tanks for the tips, now I wanna where i find the files dowloaded. If write me back soon Ill apreciate that.... Tanks Again take care
Golab
Golab - April 16, 2008 at 8:53pm
hello i rekomend u make symbolik link to /var/mobile/Downloads/ 1 the bitorrent client works then and u save space do the folowing in ssh rm -r /var/mobile/Downloads/ ln -s /var/root/Downloads /var/mobile/Downloads now the Bitorrent client prog can find the torrent file // Sorry About My Spelling I´m Dyslectic \\
jl500
jl500 - April 16, 2008 at 9:49am
I had already discovered the way to see where the files were. Anyway, thanks Leandro Now, how do I open them? What program should I use to actually see the docs?
Leandro Fonseca
Leandro Fonseca - April 16, 2008 at 12:15am
Fellows, to be able to browse the var directory, you must to enable Mobile FInder to access the System Files. Go to Settings: System File Access and turn it to ON. Hope it helps. Cheers from Brasil
notorious21
notorious21 - April 9, 2008 at 11:03pm
can some1 please let me know how to find the file that i've just download using mobilefinder. i have 8gb iphone FW 1.1.4? Thanks in advance
Macopoulos
Macopoulos - April 4, 2008 at 1:51am
You rebooted 1st?
kimsti
kimsti - April 3, 2008 at 10:08pm
it doesnt work on my 1.1.4 I installed the plugin but when I click on a download link (e.g .mp3) the browser open the link in a new tab. Any idea???
riddler.tk
riddler.tk - June 1, 2010 at 7:47pm
same here ! any ideas ? any files that i should modify? mp3 files just play as befoer
BENHAB
BENHAB - April 3, 2008 at 3:04pm
SVP FLASH IPHONE 8GB MERCI
Macopoulos
Macopoulos - April 3, 2008 at 1:44am
If you don't want to update your firmware version to 1.1.4 and keep your 1.1.3 (if you have it) just use my repository some comments down cause it works.. but it saves the files to /var/mobile/NetDrop so there is no "where my files are stored" matter! ;) It works flawlessly with 1.1.3 and uninstalls too!