October 5, 2022
Winterboard for iPad Makes Great Progress [Now Available]

Winterboard for iPad Makes Great Progress [Now Available]

Posted May 7, 2010 at 5:16pm · 7 comments · Add Comment
Daveybones
Daveybones - May 8, 2010 at 1:19am
Hazard warning! Downloaded through cydia and rebooted to find my iPad stuck in some sort of semi functional iPod touch interface. Couldn't access the reset feature in settings to try to correct. Cydia also become unusable. I noticed then lock orientation button had also reverted to a mute functionality as if the device was an iPhone or iPod touch! Very strange and interesting bug actually. Finally found a way to retrace my steps by entering the settings for winterboard,mandate turning off the summerboard default setting. I rebooted and everything went back to normal, but I opted to just uninstall rather than invited further problems. Not sure if anyone else has encountered this particular issue. Let me know. Very curious about this.
tino
tino - May 8, 2010 at 3:28am
same on my ipad. do not load winterboard yet!!!
mcgrizzly adams
mcgrizzly adams - May 8, 2010 at 7:51pm
sorry folks, you need to read the documentation. there is issues with the orientation still. but they are working it out. do yourself a favor and read before you start complaining... :)
Jimmm
Jimmm - May 9, 2010 at 12:12am
Winterboard installs fine just need some ipad themes...the old iphone themes do not transition correctly to fit the ipad screen. Good job on winter board guys...my hats off to all of you involved!
jimm
jimm - May 7, 2010 at 11:42pm
as soon as i upgraded it made everything smaller to fit an iphone screen....i switched to a theme and it switched it back to normal size...what theme is listed??
Damani Brown
Damani Brown - May 7, 2010 at 7:23pm
What theme is that you have displayed right there?
developar
developar - May 7, 2010 at 5:33pm
Great! Now what's the name of the featured here?