December 9, 2022
iPhone 4 Orders Now Showing Prepared For Shipment

iPhone 4 Orders Now Showing Prepared For Shipment

Posted June 18, 2010 at 4:53pm · 29 comments · Add Comment
cody
cody - June 18, 2010 at 6:35pm
why is this person's subtotal $328 before tax? activation fee?
Bryan
Bryan - June 18, 2010 at 10:22pm
I also want to know the answer, my state's tax is 8.10% (NV) $16.11 of tax in the iPhone 4 16gb . when I went to the Apple site they want to charge me $ 45 in taxes. wtf. I know that in Nevada there is no charge for recycling. as in other states that charge $$$ for products with screens of 2.5 "+ How much did you payed of taxes and where u live
Bryan
Bryan - June 18, 2010 at 10:26pm
never mind, I found that are charging full price tax.
Laurence
Laurence - June 19, 2010 at 12:23am
apple mess up with the tax thats why they charged so much when we pre-ordered iphone 4.In Cali which is 8.75% Tax I was charged $52 Tax instead of $17 only.wtf.Rip off haha
madcow
madcow - June 19, 2010 at 1:38am
you don't read the fine print. haha. cali gets charged tax on full retail price not subsidized price.
Laurence
Laurence - June 19, 2010 at 8:06am
Thats crazy.when i bought my 3GS I only paid the retail price tax at an apple store
Brent
Brent - June 19, 2010 at 10:07pm
It looks like whoever's order this was probably also ordered a Bumper or another accessory for $29, and the accessory is possibly shipping on another date or in a separate package. So, some simple math: $299+$29=$328. And also just a side note, in some states, such as California, sales tax is based off of the retail price of the phone ($699) instead of the 2-year discounted price ($299).
Linus
Linus - June 18, 2010 at 5:23pm
Should the status of the orders in other countries (Germany, France) also change soon?
Colorado Steve
Colorado Steve - June 18, 2010 at 5:15pm
I got the next phone MC318LL/A
Name
Name - June 18, 2010 at 5:50pm
You idiot! Your number is less than the screenshot. Hope you can figure it out from here.
cerpintaxt
cerpintaxt - June 18, 2010 at 4:59pm
Not Mine! and mine doesn't show my rate plan. Is that normal?
justme_361
justme_361 - June 18, 2010 at 5:03pm
Is this just for the orders placed at Apple and not ATT??
mateen
mateen - June 18, 2010 at 5:15pm
This is for apple.com order only. I updated the article clarifying that:) And to @cerpintaxt, my order status has not changed either, but it does show the rate plan.
cerpintaxt
cerpintaxt - June 18, 2010 at 5:28pm
Should I be worry that it doesn't show my rate plan? I had At&t since the first Iphone was launch.
ricardo
ricardo - June 18, 2010 at 5:49pm
mines has not changed and does not show the plan i chosen. im a new att customer and i placed the order tru apple, they already charged my bank account since the 15th but is says not yet shipped
Boe
Boe - June 18, 2010 at 6:01pm
How is their tax so low? It's supposed to be on the amount of the retail price of the phone, mine was $60.