iPhone Dev-Team May Have Found Way to Jailbreak All Future A4 Firmwares

iPhone Dev-Team May Have Found Way to Jailbreak All Future A4 Firmwares

Posted October 16, 2010 at 2:38pm by iClarified · 23 comments · Add Comment
Johnny - October 18, 2010 at 6:45pm
I've heard this bullshit before and from Geohot same thing. All talking loud but saying nothing. They gotta shit or get off the pot, I'm tired of hearing it, either do it or shut the fuck up about it.
iBaX - October 18, 2010 at 2:19am
No Sunday No Funday
john - October 17, 2010 at 11:06pm
still talking about it and yet still no pwnage tool from these guys. limerain is out green poison is out, so where is pwnage?
pawn - October 17, 2010 at 3:31am
I just hope facetime works with this jailbreak....so far facetime button doesn't even show up after the jailbreak... 4.0.1 worked perfect....
Name - October 16, 2010 at 4:05pm
Isn't this what GeoHot said? So really they are taking credit for his work? Fuckers.
ahmad_faroty - October 16, 2010 at 6:50pm
is there any unlock now for iphone 4 4.1 baseband 2.10.04? guys pls help me out..thanks
Mrs.Flanders - October 17, 2010 at 5:35am
No. Not my prob u updated... Hf with ur carrier lock:D
zz - October 17, 2010 at 2:19pm
The iPhone dev team are a much more mature and sensible group of hackers compared to that talented but big headed fool geohot, i very much doubt they would take credit for his work. If they have made a similar statement as him it very much is a statement they can back up with their own work.
adee - October 17, 2010 at 6:26pm
waoh man, are u slow? there has been a JB for 3G for a long time....
Me - October 16, 2010 at 2:42pm
They really need to start charging for their work. If you are good at something, never give it away for free.
Maykell - October 16, 2010 at 2:47pm
That is because you are greedy, I don't do anything for money I really could give 3 fu&ks about it. Problem is most peoe are greet motherfu62kers that want to have more than others.
Name - October 16, 2010 at 3:11pm
Then donate to them. They do all this work, just donate to them for their efforts.
JaTT - October 16, 2010 at 3:15pm
DONATE! Peeps....thats good news!!
MuscleNerd - October 16, 2010 at 3:52pm
It's great to see you guys willing to donate to us, but we do not accept donations. A great way to donate to us is to email us postcards.
krak4211 - October 16, 2010 at 4:03pm
Great to see the class in which you have dealt with the last couple weeks! You truly are a scholar and a gentleman. Can't wait to see and use the new pwnage tool, thanks for your hard work!
Godblessapple - October 16, 2010 at 4:10pm
Only if you're greedy, devteam doesn't do this for living. Like scientist they put their effort just because the love research and inventing not for money.. There also several explanation why devteam does not charge for their work because they do not want those type of hassle from whinner, idiot and dumbo.. They will be very happy if they see ppl appreciate and thank you their hard work is good enough for them... When it free their will be no trouble for them, but if it come to money always bring them trouble and legal issue.. Too all dev team and geohotz.. I just want to say that I'm very appreciate your hard work and many thank to you all.. Of the work you putting to help this community.. With out you guy I wouldnt be able to make my iPhone more like mini netbbook or palm
Krackerns - October 16, 2010 at 5:42pm
A4 is the processor used by iPhone as well as the ipads and I don't think iPhone 3GS uses A4 processor.. So if this push through it means that, no matter what version you are on.. As long as iphone4 and iPad still uses the A4 processors, your phone or IPad is jailbreakable... But I hope this goes with career unlock too.. :)
Philip Sultana - October 17, 2010 at 2:18am
Mr.Flanders - October 17, 2010 at 5:33am
No. Not my prob u updated... Hf with ur carrier lock:)
Grepler - October 17, 2010 at 9:49am
I hope to god you're just joking - it saddens me that I have to share this world with so many idiots. It's spelt 'grammar'.
Mad - October 17, 2010 at 2:22pm
Sounds just like a fucked up Republican with their motto " I got mine you get yours"
vb - October 17, 2010 at 2:22pm
On behalf of the jailbreak community we can only stand in admiration and applaud you for all your man hours and hard work put in by the team for theg greater good of everyone else. I think its very easy (even for me) to just charge for something that is well packaged and with a lot of hard work put into it - it makes me happy to know there is decent people in this world who like to help others. Well done and keep up the hard work - the iPhone dev team/Chronic dev team rocks!
Flanders Jr. - October 17, 2010 at 5:12pm
U haf prob with mi gramar? Than jast don't reed it! Aww, stop acting like my teacher... We all know you can correct other poeple.
Prev 1 of 1 Next