October 7, 2022
Listen to Steve Jobs Rip Into Android and Its Fragmentation

Listen to Steve Jobs Rip Into Android and Its Fragmentation

Posted October 18, 2010 at 9:01pm · 6 comments · Add Comment
Kendall
Kendall - October 19, 2010 at 5:16pm
Does not sound like Jobs at all. Who the fuck thinks of Windows when they hear "open"?
Billy Bob
Billy Bob - October 19, 2010 at 1:31am
Oh yea .. great having all phones work the same, and installing all the same programs that work all the same .. Oh but I cant ... since your last ios4 my iPhone is fucked .. thanks Steve ..do a bit of market research before you start trashing other products .. and make sure yours works first .. Still NOBODY at apple has admitted that upgrading from 3 to 4 fucks up wifi on some 3G phones .. at least several thousand from what i have been reading .. Samsung Galaxy s for me next .. cya apple
Benjamin
Benjamin - October 19, 2010 at 12:54am
another thing that seperates the two is choice in carrier. I, and many others cant stand ATT or their price plans. So I choose T-mobile, because it fits in my budget. so iPhone doesnt fit in my budget, and Android DOES.
Anonymous
Anonymous - October 18, 2010 at 10:20pm
After listening for a while, it doesn't sound like Steve Jobs.
Name
Name - October 19, 2010 at 12:24am
It's during their earnings announcement...it's him. Maybe that's fear you're hearing in his voice that's making you think it's not him. He's frightened by Android and how quickly they're growing.
Andy
Andy - October 19, 2010 at 1:16am
There is no reason for Apple to be scared, they anticipated someone would rise to challenge the iPhone. There are still a shitload more people developing for iOS than there are for Android, and with the fragmentation problem the future looks to be the even worse for Android. It's all about the battle for developers, iOS will always be superior as long as Android has less developers, no matter how many Android devices sell (which is still undetermnied, and that in turn makes me think less).