How to Update Your iPhone 4 Without Upgrading the Baseband (Windows) 4.3.1

How to Update Your iPhone 4 Without Upgrading the Baseband (Windows) 4.3.1

Trickdaddy - April 22, 2011 at 1:19pm
it seem like 4.3.2 is out but I like to keep my baseband so I am updating it to 4.3.1, the problem is that I am getting 16XX error which then I went back to step 5 but it like a loop getting the same 16xx error. I have TSS server running, and I try using Tinyumbrella 4.3 and 4.32 same problem. I also have try ignoring the error 16xx and ran the fix Recovery but I end up at the restore screen in Itune. I got this working before on another iphone. Anybody know what I am doing wrong?
RBrasil - May 24, 2011 at 5:37pm
I get the same loop. Let me know if you got an answer for this problem yet.
mrhernandez - June 2, 2011 at 8:11pm
im having this same issue, were you able to fix it ?
drgsrao - April 21, 2011 at 12:00am
I tried to update my Iphone 4 from 4.2.1 to 4.3.2 using the TU latest version.theTSserver is not running evenif you start with administrator.Please let me know How to do this.I am desparate as my phone is not resored completely and I do not have home page apple logo with Itunes is showing up Please let me know how to resore at this point to 432 without resoring BB thank you
dimpet - April 11, 2011 at 10:41pm
followed the instructions here, and successfully updated my iphone 4 to 4.3.1without the change to baseband 01.59.00. But how do I jailbreak next? I don\'t have Mac, but running redsnow will update the baseband again as far as I understand. Without JB, I can\'t run ultrasnow. HOW TO JAILBREAK?
blue2005 - April 11, 2011 at 3:23pm
I upgraded iPhone4 4.0.1 to 4.3.1 (preserving BB 1.59.00) using TinyUmbrella 4.30.05 + FixRecovery43. It worked without probelms....only now my phone i stuck in \"Emergency Call\" mode......HELP!!! What ca I do?
Dp - April 12, 2011 at 1:16am
Download snowbreeze and create a custom ISPw with Cydia and unlock screen
ywu1012 - April 10, 2011 at 8:44pm
I followed the instructions here, and successfully updated my iphone 4 to 4.3.1without the change to baseband 01.59.00. But how do I jailbreak next? I don\'t have Mac, but running redsnow will update the baseband again as far as I understand. Without JB, I can\'t run ultrasnow. Please help!
thyago231 - April 10, 2011 at 8:48pm
No! Redsn0w will not update ur baseband!!!! Go ahead and Jailbreak and install Ultrasn0w, it fixed the bars not showing right...
ywu1012 - April 10, 2011 at 9:46pm
Good! But do you have to run Tiny Umbrella again while Jailbreaking with Redsn0w? Thanks!
thebrij - April 9, 2011 at 1:22am
hey i hav actualy updated ma phone bymistake and it ll so me the baseband 3.10 and 4.2.1 os so is it possible to preserve it back to 1.59 pls help me fast ...>!!!
mo3tasem - April 7, 2011 at 4:51pm
i need way to unlock iphone after update without official sim
thyago231 - April 5, 2011 at 10:59am
It Worked updating from 4.1 to 4.3.1 but only one bar showing... but voice/data seem to be fine... does anyone know how to fix the bar issue?
hebs - April 5, 2011 at 4:10pm
Ive just found this.... trying now. it was Tiny Umbrella stopping the Apple 4.3.1 update getting signed and seemed to stop the Baseband being updated. To fix the problem go into TinyUmbrella and in the Advanced preferences, unchecked \"set hosts to Cydia on exit\" and then restored by iPhone. Restore didn\'t force me into recovery and now I have full bars.
ashdas - June 3, 2011 at 6:43pm
what was the BB after the update ?
beks6 - April 4, 2011 at 7:54am
the same problem, just one bar after update 2G/3G doesnt matter. but calling is working
Help - April 4, 2011 at 3:03am