How to Jailbreak Your iPad 1 Using RedSn0w (Windows) [4.3.3]

How to Jailbreak Your iPad 1 Using RedSn0w (Windows) [4.3.3]

itaymis - March 23, 2013 at 4:05pm
try this one, http://www.rapidunlockers.com/ I have unlocked my phone on very very fast (about 6 hours total) and cheap, now i can update to any version without having to worry that my phone will be locked ever again. Only 9.99 for phone unlocks!
lawen - September 26, 2012 at 5:21pm
qwerftgyu
nn - June 16, 2011 at 10:56am
I have an iPad 1 with iOS 4.2.1 and I\'m trying to jailbreak it to the latest 4.3.3 and I keep getting error 3194 at the beginning of the process. The only thing unclear to me so far is if I need to update the software through iTunes alone to 4.3.3 before I follow all the described steps, since it doesn\'t say anything about that. Also My computer runs W7 64bit, so should I run the compatibility mode on just redsn0w or also for the ispw? I\'m sorry the ignorance it\'s only my first time trying to jailbreak, I will appreciate any tips.
Anonymous - June 12, 2011 at 9:38pm
For those unable to download redsn0w, download it from here (\'same\' place, but newer executable, rc17): https://sites.google.com/a/iphone-dev.com/files/home/redsn0w_win_0.9.6rc17.zip?attredirects=0&d=1
syet - May 19, 2011 at 3:23pm
Need help! Got stucked at \"Exploiting limera1n\"... I already run on admi and tried both Vista and XP SP3 compatibility mode. It kept hanging... Can anyone help me please!!!! Thanks!
Vishesh - May 7, 2011 at 8:57am
i cant download d ipsw file... it goes on to certain extent... lyk 80 mb or somethin... and den it stops automatically./.... i am using google chrome... can i find a torrent or somethin instead... i wanna jailbreak ipad 1... ios 4.3.3. ...
VZA - May 1, 2011 at 5:26pm
Always freezes on \"uploading ramdisk.\" Windows Vista and using as admin.
Dan - May 1, 2011 at 10:37am
i have everything working and when it gets to waiting for reboot nothing happens have tried ten time and just get to the same point over and over. I am on a xp computer. although the one thing i notice is evertime i get to that step a window pops up and says usb cable malfunctioned suddenly. not sure it that is the problem or not. Any help thanks
Luna Heart - April 28, 2011 at 9:28pm
Question: \"Hold shift to restore as it won\'t create any wasted space\" - will this erase everything on my iPad?? I don\'t want to go back to factory settings!!!
jeseny castillo - April 24, 2011 at 1:31am
I need to know when the unfreezing of the iphone is going to go out 3gs version 4.3 (8f190)