September 30, 2022

Posted May 6, 2011 at 1:37pm · 55 comments · Add Comment
lawen
lawen - September 26, 2012 at 5:21pm
qwerftgyu
nn
nn - June 16, 2011 at 10:56am
I have an iPad 1 with iOS 4.2.1 and I'm trying to jailbreak it to the latest 4.3.3 and I keep getting error 3194 at the beginning of the process. The only thing unclear to me so far is if I need to update the software through iTunes alone to 4.3.3 before I follow all the described steps, since it doesn't say anything about that. Also My computer runs W7 64bit, so should I run the compatibility mode on just redsn0w or also for the ispw? I'm sorry the ignorance it's only my first time trying to jailbreak, I will appreciate any tips.
Anonymous
Anonymous - June 12, 2011 at 9:38pm
For those unable to download redsn0w, download it from here ('same' place, but newer executable, rc17): https://sites.google.com/a/iphone-dev.com/files/home/redsn0w_win_0.9.6rc17.zip?attredirects=0&d=1
syet
syet - May 19, 2011 at 3:23pm
Need help! Got stucked at "Exploiting limera1n"... I already run on admi and tried both Vista and XP SP3 compatibility mode. It kept hanging... Can anyone help me please!!!! Thanks!
Vishesh
Vishesh - May 7, 2011 at 8:57am
i cant download d ipsw file... it goes on to certain extent... lyk 80 mb or somethin... and den it stops automatically./.... i am using google chrome... can i find a torrent or somethin instead... i wanna jailbreak ipad 1... ios 4.3.3. ...
VZA
VZA - May 1, 2011 at 5:26pm
Always freezes on "uploading ramdisk." Windows Vista and using as admin.
Dan
Dan - May 1, 2011 at 10:37am
i have everything working and when it gets to waiting for reboot nothing happens have tried ten time and just get to the same point over and over. I am on a xp computer. although the one thing i notice is evertime i get to that step a window pops up and says usb cable malfunctioned suddenly. not sure it that is the problem or not. Any help thanks
Luna Heart
Luna Heart - April 28, 2011 at 9:28pm
Question: "Hold shift to restore as it won't create any wasted space" - will this erase everything on my iPad?? I don't want to go back to factory settings!!!
jeseny castillo
jeseny castillo - April 24, 2011 at 1:31am
I need to know when the unfreezing of the iphone is going to go out 3gs version 4.3 (8f190)
Coose
Coose - April 24, 2011 at 12:35am
VERY IMPORTANT FOR W7 USERS: Run in XP SP3 Compatibility mode and Run As Administrator. If you don't you'll see that you're stuck at the Dowloading Ramdisk and it will never finish
Soul Eater - Starz