September 29, 2022

Posted July 19, 2008 at 7:38pm · 24 comments · Add Comment
Mukesh kumar
Mukesh kumar - December 5, 2009 at 4:36am
its nice
Silvio6
Silvio6 - September 11, 2008 at 4:44am
After having had this "An unknow error occured (1600)" tens of time, I finally succeded ! I was tring to do it with PwnageTool from Mac and from Windows, both never suceeded. Finally, I simply used QuickPwn and it did it all !!! So simple ! I am using iTunes 8 , just had to close it when it tried to open. iPhone 1 , 2.0.2 firmware.
chmark
chmark - July 20, 2008 at 9:12am
downloaded tried 5-6 times failure, then i input original at&t sim, answered not a legitimate user answered pawned before and then everything worked perfect, very important think now please reply.... Tried to unlock it with a super sim or something like that extra sim i am not quite sure which one i have, iphone responded 10 times no sim card inserted, so i thought i will just put my sim just to make sure that it recognises something and then the miracle, iphone responded sim locked and prompt to enter pin so i did it and now i have a fully unlocked iphone with version 2.o without using any extra stealth or any kind of sim just my own home carrier sim ( Greece wind) is it so easy?? what is going on?? miracle
tft
tft - July 20, 2008 at 6:29am
Worked like a charm for me. Though on one phone, that had the 04.05.xx firmware already installed we had to downgrade that first.
FSY
FSY - July 20, 2008 at 3:31am
I downloaded it, however I will wait for iClarified tom post a tutorial, just to be safe. Also here is a cool digg like site where u can share your apps http://www.appdigg.com/
Mike
Mike - July 20, 2008 at 2:51am
Should I use iTunes 7.7 with it?
Wizurd
Wizurd - July 20, 2008 at 2:24am
Thomas - No, that option is no longer in the firmware... :(
Mohammadreza
Mohammadreza - July 20, 2008 at 2:07am
Is it possible to change IMEI with this new Pwnage? or is it possible at all to change the IMEI for the firmware 2.0?
Thomas
Thomas - July 20, 2008 at 1:00am
You could enter a wrong EDGE login or password to disable it, no?
Robin
Robin - July 19, 2008 at 11:08pm
Awesome, can't wait for your tutorial. Tried myself and just got an error when the 'simple' version tried to enter DFU mode, and I got an error 1600 trying to restore through iTunes, had to restore the phone to get it out of Recovery mode :( UK iPhone 3G with O2, and activated already mind you.